DX Missle trying a comeback...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Free agent WR Danario Alexander worked out for the Bears on Tuesday.

According to the Chicago Tribune, Alexander could be a candidate for a reserve/future contract after the season. Alexander says he ran a 4.5 40-yard dash at Tuesday's workout. Now 27, Alexander hasn't appeared in a game since 2012 due to ongoing issues with both knees.
Related: Bears

Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter
Dec 8 - 5:12 PM

Bravo to this guy never giving up!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Loved the dude! Hope he gets his shot!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
still think he coulda been a solid WR in the league. hope he can stay healthy and be productive

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has he had more surgeries?

Or why is this time any different?

He's a talented kid, no question, but those knees need to be better or this is an exercise in futility.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Has he had more surgeries?

Or why is this time any different?

He's a talented kid, no question, but those knees need to be better or this is an exercise in futility.
I don't think there is anymore getting better for those knees. It's been multiple surgeries in both knees I believe, and he had another in the summer of 2013... followed by a follow up to repair some damage it caused... which lead to an infection that required surgery to clean out in 2014. Love the ability, and he seems like an upstanding young man, but damn he's cursed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is gonna fly straight over the heads of some of you younger dudes...

FzoXvN2.jpg

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Already would be our best deep threat of course I'm biased

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This is gonna fly straight over the heads of some of you younger dudes...

FzoXvN2.jpg
Six million seems like a bargain these days, especially for a pro athlete!

Athos

Legend
Elite talent. Just cursed with bad knees. He should just hang it up. Those knees will feel awful in five years.

Wish he had good knees. He's still the most talented War we've had on roster since Holt.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I don't think this is in his long term best interest. Unless he's got no other way to make a living. That's not a bash, just an observation.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Meh. We've already got Welker. Might as well add another in our desperate ploy to get an NFL WR... (not serious).