DWill vs. FA CBs vs. Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Rams have lost quite a few quality asst coaches for their secondary these last 2 offseasons.

I know that McVay knows this, but it is imperative that he restock his secondary coaching staff with the highest possible coaches. Only in this way can the gems that Snead hopefully will be bringing in develop quickly and prosper in year two.

It’s a never ending cycle and one that cannot be allowed to be broken.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don't think Morris wants Williams. And I think Staley will.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm definitely letting Williams walk for a 3rd round comp pick. And he's likely to get it from someone. With that 3rd I'd likely try and draft his replacement. He's an inconsistent guy that, at times, was the weakness in our secondary and targeted because of it. No chance we can afford him if we trying to retain our impactful impending FA's (Miller, OBJ, Corbett, etc.).

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm definitely letting Williams walk for a 3rd round comp pick. And he's likely to get it from someone. With that 3rd I'd likely try and draft his replacement. He's an inconsistent guy that, at times, was the weakness in our secondary and targeted because of it. No chance we can afford him if we trying to retain our impactful impending FA's (Miller, OBJ, Corbett, etc.).
The Rams aren’t getting a 3rd round comp pick for Williams, imo.
Way too inconsistent to get big &.
Heck.. Hill was coming off a much better year.. and look at that contract.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams is gone. They drafted Rochell to replace him. We'll draft another CB to add depth. I'd also love for us to explore trades for CBs on their rookie deals who haven't panned out with their current teams (ex. Amik Robertson).

Last edited:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not exactly sure what people are seeing from Rochelle that gets them to yell his name from the rooftops. I never saw him flash once in a game, not saying he was trash but you're talking about making a guy our #2 cb behind Jalen and I just don't see it. At least not yet
Rochelle is legit. He was finding his legs before he got hurt

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Malcom Butler on a reasonable vet deal? He is an established starter and proven playmaker. It’s been reported he has worked hard to come back