Dwayne Bowe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
Just read that Bowe is to be released tomorrow. If I remember correctly we had some interest in trading for him a year or two ago, think there could/will be any interest from our Rams??

PaRam24

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What about if for some reason we can't resign Britt, does that change anything?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
No thanks. we have 3 mediocre talents like him on the roster already.
image.jpg

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
No thanks. we have 3 mediocre talents like him on the roster already.
harsh words. IMHO just a bit too much for receivers who've never really gotten to play with a starting QB during their few years in the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only vet WR I would have jumped on was Andre Johnson but since our FO was to busy evaluating how to release Wells and Long, they weren't involved

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Johnson would not have been worth the money for his age and bad attitude
I dont buy the bad attitude bit at all. When guys play for crappy teams that dont want to pay them, I can see why they get unhappy. That said, Dwaye Bowe has been a bit of a trouble maker in his career too

Ltrautman

MIZ
I dont buy the bad attitude bit at all. When guys play for crappy teams that dont want to pay them, I can see why they get unhappy. That said, Dwaye Bowe has been a bit of a trouble maker in his career too
To be honest I'd rather stick with what we have and maybe add Cooper. Stedman still needs his chance at some point