Dwayne Bowe Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Actually, I said it was stupid. Whether or not I approve is immaterial. If you have a green card or whatever they're called, it isn't stupid. I don't believe they have allowances in most of the country for pot use like they do in California but I'm not sure. Drinking when you're under 21 is stupid. Smoking when you're under 18 is stupid.

Is it a thrill to do something against the law? I think that has a lot to do with why these things are done. I've done plenty of stupid things myself. But I've never had as much on the line as pro athletes do. Granted, Bowe isn't as bad as Justin Blackmon at this point but they're in the same boat. Why anyone risks getting arrested for pot is beyond me but athletes with careers and millions of dollars on the line take it to a new level.

A green card is for illegal immigrants that become legal, a doctors recommendation (Rec) is what your trying to talk about.