DVR Alert: Cortland Finnegan on NFL Total Access tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Actually, it's about an hour from now -- 7pm EST (6pm CST)

They'll also be featuring the Rams in their recurring "32 Teams in 32 Days" segment, which kicked off yesterday with the Colts.

I'm betting Jamie Dukes still rags on the Rams for not taking Justin Blackmon.

Give JB props, though -- he scored higher on the breathalyzer than Morris Claiborne scored on the Wonderlic (thank you, you're a marvelous crowd...try the veal).

steferfootball

Starter
Re: DVR Alert: Cortland Finnegan on NFL Total Access tonigh

HeiseNBerg said:
Give JB props, though -- he scored higher on the breathalyzer than Morris Claiborne scored on the Wonderlic (thank you, you're a marvelous crowd...try the veal).
Lol

Someone post a video here once it is on nfl.com.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

steferfootball said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Lol

Someone post a video here once it is on nfl.com.
Will do. It usually takes a few hours after its been aired.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Wagoner said in the chat that zn posted that SJ39 should be coming up on the NFL top 100 tom night too. Gonna have to keep an eye open for that now that I don't have direct tv anymore.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Username said:
Wagoner said in the chat that zn posted that SJ39 should be coming up on the NFL top 100 tom night too. Gonna have to keep an eye open for that now that I don't have direct tv anymore.
I don't think you need DirecTV for that. My cable provider hooks us up with NFL Network.

Plus, as always, anything that ends up on that channel ends up on the NFL's website shortly thereafter.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know. I think you have to pay to get it through charter. Idk. I get the MLB network. Doesn't really make sense.

I'd like to call them and wait 45 min on the phone to figure this out, but haven't had the patience or time lately. :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

You can always watch it here
(Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for anything that happens on that site. it's usually pretty reliable, although it tends to be annoying at times with pop-ups and whatnot.)

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/4903 ... work.html#

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think if you don't click anything you're alright. I've used it during the season. Who knows hahaha. Thanks for the link.

Like you said, anything that's worth watching is usually up on the site.