Dutch Coach Slams American Football....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
freak him.
And the young boys he rode in on.

Bye the way dutchy, the US has over twice as many Olympic medals as the next country on the list and we ALSO have football, baseball, basketball, hockey, AND soccer. Yeah - point well taken. Douche. Hey Netherlands - mix in a summer.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's just mad because because football way outshines his favorite sport and he's not an Amercan. Lol

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I bet there are more people who watch football outside the US than people who watch speed skating... Where is all the Netherlands talent being wasted if they didn't come close to the US medal count?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The speedskating team from The Netherlands won 23 medals (eight gold, seven silver, eight bronze). Among the remarkable aspects of that achievement:a. The Dutch speedskating team alone would have finished sixth on the overall medal count.b. While the Dutch won 23 medals on the oval, all other nations won 13 medalscombined.c. Since 1998, no other country has won more golds in speedskating than the Dutch won in Sochi. (The U.S. and Germany had seven each.)d. They did this all with just 41 athletes in Sochi. Canada earned one more medal with 180 more athletes.e.

The Netherlands only won one more medal in the Olympics. It came in short-track speedskating, of course.

So you won in speed skating and that's it not impressed

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The speedskating team from The Netherlands won 23 medals (eight gold, seven silver, eight bronze). Among the remarkable aspects of that achievement:a. The Dutch speedskating team alone would have finished sixth on the overall medal count.b. While the Dutch won 23 medals on the oval, all other nations won 13 medalscombined.c. Since 1998, no other country has won more golds in speedskating than the Dutch won in Sochi. (The U.S. and Germany had seven each.)d. They did this all with just 41 athletes in Sochi. Canada earned one more medal with 180 more athletes.e.

The Netherlands only won one more medal in the Olympics. It came in short-track speedskating, of course.

So you won in speed skating and that's it not impressed
Definition of one trick pony?

fearsomefour

Legend
There is something Captain Clogs doesn't realize....show me the earnings for pro speedskaters in the US. He is making mistake usually made by younger people. Just because its important to you, don't expect anyone else to give a toss.
What a moron.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There is something Captain Clogs doesn't realize....show me the earnings for pro speedskaters in the US. He is making mistake usually made by younger people. Just because its important to you, don't expect anyone else to give a toss.
What a moron.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I say we line up the top NFL players and the top Dutch speed skaters and let them go at it!:effemine:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I say we line up the top NFL players and the top Dutch speed skaters and let them go at it!:effemine:
Are we talking a foot race, a skating race or a fight?

If the latter, do they get to wear their skates?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Where is all the Netherlands talent being wasted if they didn't come close to the US medal count?
The Netherlands only got 1 less medal in Sochi if i'm not mistaken; for a country with a population thats approx. 20 times less than that of the USA, i'd say thats suggests that they're not really wasting all of their talent and actually did a really good job in Sochi comparatively.