Dunbar: Rams Are “not Far From Where We Want To Be”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We're really not. It's just tough to imagine us getting over the hump because some freaky crap always happens. Not to mention we're playing in the toughest division in football, bar none. Next year is looking up if we have another strong offseason. Gotta fill the cracks or the dam will break, once again.

jap

Legend
We're really not. It's just tough to imagine us getting over the hump because some freaky crap always happens. Not to mention we're playing in the toughest division in football, bar none. Next year is looking up if we have another strong offseason. Gotta fill the cracks or the dam will break, once again.

The players know where they need to be. You hear Dunbar talking about hope they need to be the best D in the wild, wild NFC West. Fish, Walton, and Cecil knows they need an upgrade at FS besides JT Mac and could use a talented 3rd CB. You better believe Fish, Schotty, and Coach Bou knows the guard is Rodger's reason for being and that they have an OL mess to be cleaned up in time for a playoff run next season. Zac needs run blockers, and Sam must have his Battering Ram OL wall to allow him to perform surgery on defensive schemes. At least the special teams battery of Greg the Leg, Johnny Hekker, and Jake McQuaide is set and we have our returner in Tavon Awesome.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm typically right on the side o half full, but beyond all else this team has a distinct lack of discipline and I don't know if thats going to change. If we want to compete we have to be flawless-being at the top of the West requires team that isnt at the top of the nfl in flags received

Alan

Legend
Ky Ram correct in spirit if not in fact:
I'm typically right on the side o half full, but beyond all else this team has a distinct lack of discipline and I don't know if thats going to change. If we want to compete we have to be flawless-being at the top of the West requires team that isnt at the top of the nfl in flags received
On the other hand, the Seahags, who are arguably the best team in the NFL, is the only team with more penalties than the Rams.
http://www.nflpenalties.com/
But then again they have a much better team which can recover from all those penalties where we can't. It's not the amount of penalties that bother me so much, it's the really stupid ones like taunting and PFs. Jeez Louise!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
On the other hand, the Seahags, who are arguably the best team in the NFL, is the only team with more penalties than the Rams.
But then again they have a much better team which can recover from all those penalties where we can't. It's not the amount of penalties that bother me so much, it's the really stupid ones like taunting and PFs. Jeez Louise!
Thanks for the link - I would never have guessed that. I stand corrected. On the other hand that just means its a talent deficiency which is a little harder to solve:heh:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

its not about the number of calls, its the moment in the game when they are called.

Seattle for example. They always seem to get makeup calls against them once they have the game out of hand. In crucial situations they almost always get calls in their favor.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam with the real truth:
its not about the number of calls, its the moment in the game when they are called.

Seattle for example. They always seem to get makeup calls against them once they have the game out of hand. In crucial situations they almost always get calls in their favor.

Ain't it the truth.

As for referee favoritism, I wonder if anyone can find any team forum that doesn't claim the same thing. Of course it's totally true in our case but still...:D