LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...edium=social&utm_source=facebook_WOWK_13_NEWS

(WCMH) – According to a recent survey, seven percent of Americans believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

The survey was conducted by the Innovation Center of US Dairy.

In April. 1,000 adults 18 and over were asked questions about the role milk plays in their daily lives, Food & Wine reported.

The study found 48% of respondents weren’t sure where chocolate milk came from. Seven percent thought chocolate milk only comes from brown cows.

That adds up to about 16.4 million people(or 16.4 million dumbasses), more than the population of Ohio.

The Washington Post linked the study to past studies that consistently show many Americans have no idea where their food comes from. For example, a study in the 1990s found that nearly 20% of people did not know hamburgers are made from beef.
Wow.
Everybody knows chocolate milk comes from grey cows.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

classic-simpsons-cat-lady.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Removing the wrong roof makes you a dumbass. Trying to get away with it makes you a double dumbass.
******************************************************************************************
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_a35081c5-a04b-5aa7-ae0e-556068d91c71.html

Runaway roofers who removed the wrong roof tracked down by St. Louis neighbors
By Erin Heffernan St. Louis Post-Dispatch

595160bf2c52a.image.jpg

It was the mystery of the missing roof.

On Friday, St. Louis resident Laura McInnis discovered that nearly half the shingles on her perfectly good roof were missing. A haphazardly secured tarp covered the damage. A pile of tiles were strewn on her property, with some beer bottles mixed in.

“I had no idea what happened,” she said.

McInnis had just moved to Michigan with her husband, Chris McInnis. The couple were set to close the sale of their house in the 5600 block of Rosa Avenue in the Princeton Heights neighborhood.

But on Friday, Laura McInnis was contacted by a watchful neighbor.

“The tarp your roofers put on yesterday is starting to blow up and back,” her neighbor texted her.

“What roofers?” McInnis said.

She and her husband soon concluded that a crew started work on the wrong house — their house — then realized their mistake and bolted, she said.

The couple posted in neighborhood Facebook groups asking if anyone had spotted roofers in the area. One neighbor said she thought the roofers drove a blue van and were in the neighborhood Thursday morning.

An insurance agent, a neighborhood leader and a handyman from the area all came out unprompted to help scan the area for the van, said Matt McInnis, Laura McInnis’ brother-in-law.

“They were all really into it,” Matt McInnis said. “Like the whole neighborhood was talking about it. They were all angry and wanted to find these people.”

Eventually the family found a neighbor with a surveillance camera that caught an image of a blue work van rounding the corner, Laura McInnis said.

She posted the photo on Facebook on Friday evening and about 24 hours later got the big lead in her case. A neighbor had spotted the van working on Itaska Street, about a third of a mile away from her missing roof.

Matt McInnis went to the street and was searching for the right house when he spotted a U.S. Postal Service worker.

“I thought: The mailman always knows all,” Matt McInnis said. “And he did.”

The postal worker said he spotted the van himself and pointed to the right house, Matt McInnis said. The McInnis family was eventually able to identify the homeowners and track down the roofing company.

“They were shocked and very apologetic,” Laura McInnis said.

The company plans to replace her home’s roof at no charge, she said.

She declined to give the company’s name because she believes they are now doing the right thing, she said.

“I’m finally able to breathe,” Laura McInnis said. “A lot of people came together to help us. To me, it just proves the idea of community. It shows neighbors really do want to help each other.”

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dumbass DUI of the day. I copied the video at a later time stamp but if you want 2 minutes of him swerving go for it. This is when the crazyness and danger starts.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Can't tell the difference between drywall and cocaine, yet they issue you guys a badge and a gun? I foresee a lawsuit coming up from the poor dude that spent 90 days in jail for nothing.
**************************************************************************************
giphy.gif

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06/27/drywall-powder-mistaken-for-cocaine/

OVIEDO, Fla. (AP) – A Florida man spent 90 days in jail after police officers who stopped him for driving without headlights said white powder found in his car was cocaine.

But Karlos Cashe walked out of jail last week after lab results determined the powder in the handyman’s car was actually drywall.

Cashe tells WFTV he repeatedly told officers in Oviedo the substance was drywall.

It took nearly three months for lab test results, which were negative for cocaine.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just when I think youth can't get more dumb. I mean, use a .22 cal or something at the very least? But no, got to start with a freakin Desert Eagle that probably traveled through the book, dumbass, and the house next door before stopping. But I saw this story and immediately thought of this thread lol.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pregnant-teen-shoots-boyfriend-unsuccessful-061748767.html

Nineteen-year-old pregnant Minnesota teen, Monalisa Perez was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter after she fatally shot her 22-year-old boyfriend, Pedro Ruiz III on Monday while the couple were recording a YouTube stunt for her video blog.

Charges against Perez include a felony that could lead to a maximum sentence of 10 years and a fine of $20,000 or both.

Perez’s charge was described in a criminal complaintwhich said: "On or about June 26, 2017 in Norman County the defendant caused the death of another by the person’s culpable negligence whereby the person created unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another."

The incident took place Monday, around 6:30 p.m. EDT at the couple’s home in Halstad, Minnesota, following which Perez called 911 and reported they were making a YouTube stunt video when she accidentally shot Ruiz in the chest. Ruiz was declared dead on the scene.

He held up a hardcover encyclopedia to his chest trying to block the bullet from reaching him. Perez shot him with a gold 50 caliber Desert Eagle handgun and the bullet traveled through the hardbound book and fatally injured Ruiz. The handgun is said to be one of the most powerful pistols in the world.

The entire scene was captured Monday, as the couple had reportedly set up a GoPro camera on the back of a car and another on a ladder nearby. A tweet on Perez’s account earlier Monday said the incident occurred after Ruiz wanted to make a video of their stunt in order to increase the fan following on their YouTube channel.

"The case remains under investigation by the Norman County Sheriff’s Office and the Minnesota BCA," Norman County Sheriff Jeremy Thornton toldNBC News in a statement.

Ruiz had reportedly practiced shooting books and showed Perez that a bullet did not go through one and that they could go ahead with the stunt, NBC News reported.

The pair had been making and posting videos on YouTube since May for their channel called "La Monalisa." They already had a 3-year-old daughter and Perez is pregnant with another child, according to their YouTube channel andPerez’s personal accounton Twitter.

"Imagine when we have 300,000 subscribers," Perez told Ruiz in the last video they made together. "They’ll be like, ‘Oh my god, hi!,’" according to NBC News. Their most recent video was titled "Doing Scary Stunts At the Fair Part 1" and their YouTube channel is filled with videos that were described as pranks, stunts and challenges.

The video of the fatal shooting filmed by the couple will not be released, NBC News reported.

Ruiz’s aunt, Claudia Ruiztold CBS affiliate Valley News Live the pair was known to play pranks or perform stunts and upload them on their YouTube channel.

"They were in love, they loved each other," she said. "It's just a prank gone wrong. It shouldn't have happened like this. It shouldn't have happened at all."

"The fact that she's got to live with this for the rest of her life, that alone is a charge to me," Claudia added.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The video of the fatal shooting filmed by the couple will not be released, NBC News reported.

I think it should be required viewing.

"The fact that she's got to live with this for the rest of her life, that alone is a charge to me," Claudia added.

Fuck that she should go to jail. Plus what idiot shoots a gun off in a neighborhood?

This is sad and tragic but a stunt like this to increase your YouTube followers just smacks of stupidity from the reality show generation.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
http://www.tmn.today/2017/06/car-dealership-arson-sets-himself-fire/?source=DRadbl

There is some stiff competition for Idiot of the Year. We have yet another contestant. A man entered a car dealership service center to light everything on fire. But, somehow he missed the lesson about how playing with fire can burn you.

Click link above to watch video.

Guess he never heard about stop, drop and roll.

He must have been burning a rolled up bush during fire safety week.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

fearsomefour

Legend
Can't tell the difference between drywall and cocaine, yet they issue you guys a badge and a gun? I foresee a lawsuit coming up from the poor dude that spent 90 days in jail for nothing.
**************************************************************************************
giphy.gif

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06/27/drywall-powder-mistaken-for-cocaine/

OVIEDO, Fla. (AP) – A Florida man spent 90 days in jail after police officers who stopped him for driving without headlights said white powder found in his car was cocaine.

But Karlos Cashe walked out of jail last week after lab results determined the powder in the handyman’s car was actually drywall.

Cashe tells WFTV he repeatedly told officers in Oviedo the substance was drywall.

It took nearly three months for lab test results, which were negative for cocaine.
Just think how much coke he will be able to buy with his settlement.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Florida continues its quest to be the King/Queen of the dumbass states.
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...use-Guests-Who-Stayed-Too-Long-402495565.html

Florida Woman Accused of Shooting at House Guests Who Stayed Too Long

112216+Alana+Annette+Savell.jpg

A Florida woman who thought her house guests overstayed their welcome was arrested after she shot one of them, authorities said.

Alana Annette Savell, 32, was arrested Monday on a charge of aggravated battery with a firearm, Bay County Sheriff's Office officials said.

A woman told authorities that she had gone to Savell's home with a friend. Savell said they started drinking and were getting too loud, and said she didn't want them in her home.

Savell armed herself with a handgun and started shooting at their feet from the doorway of the home, officials said.

giphy.gif

The woman was hit in the legs and was taken to a hospital for treatment. Savell's boyfriend was also hit in the leg with a bullet during the shooting, authorities said.

The boyfriend allegedly told authorities that he told Savell that if someone is told to leave their property three times, she is to get the gun and shoot it at the ground. If that doesn't work, she's supposed to shoot them in the leg.

Savell was booked into jail. It's unknown if she's hired an attorney.

I guess she never heard of putting a broom behind the door. Strange, I know but it always seems to work. My sister in law learned that trick while she was a foreign exchange student in Chile.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I guess she never heard of putting a broom behind the door. Strange, I know but it always seems to work. My sister in law learned that trick while she was a foreign exchange student in Chile.

I've never heard that before........so I googled it and found these superstitions from the other Muricas, Central and South. They are called "locuras" according to what I read.

1. If you place your purse on the floor, you will lose money.

2. It’s bad luck to have more than one person style your hair at the same time.

3. If you sweep a woman’s feet, she’ll never get married. (I dunno if this is the karate move or just a broom though)

4. An upside down broom behind the door will get rid of unwanted visitors.

5. It’s bad luck to decorate your house with seashells.

6. If you give someone knives as a present, your relationship will die.

7. Aunt Flo’s in town? Then you can’t eat bananas (you’ll hemorrhage), perm or wash your hair (you’ll go crazy) or hold a newborn (he’ll get colic).

8. If you sleep with a dog or cat you’ll become infertile. (I can still get it up though right?)

9. If you cut a child’s hair before he’s one, he’ll never learn to speak.

10. Want more bad luck? Then a hat on your bed should do the trick!

11. If you dream about your teeth falling out while eating, it means someone is going to die. Be careful what your subconscious holds!

12. When you're in a relationship, do not give your man shoes! Because eventually, those are the shoes that he will walk out of your life with.

13. If a child has hiccups, take a string from his mother's clothes and place it on his forehead to cure the ailment!

14. If you hand itches do not scratch it, put it in your pocket. This could mean you have some money coming your way!

15. Always keep a full glass of water on top of the fridge or behind the door, this will help absorb bad spirits and energy in your house.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2017/07/man_tries_to_use_fireworks_to.html

GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, MI -- A Grand Blanc-area garage was reduced to a pile of ashes this evening after a homeowner attempted to use fireworks to remove a bees' nest from the building, fire officials said.

Fireworks shot into the sky from the burning garage on Monday, July 3, as crews from Grand Blanc, Burton and Mundy Township arrived at the scene on the 6000 block of Grove Avenue in Grand Blanc Township.

-5d6577f1460ef1d3.JPG