Dumb Twitter question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Im still kinda getting the hang of it, but the one thing I havent been able to figure out is adding something to a retweet. It only lets me retweet stuff but I might wanna add something I wanna say. For example, today I saw the tweet from TurfShowTimes saying we are interested in Osi Umenyiora, and I was able to retweet it but I wasnt able to add anything lol. It lets me quote stuff and then add my own 2 cents but I still see everyone adding stuff to retweets and wanna figure out how to do that on my phone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
Im still kinda getting the hang of it, but the one thing I havent been able to figure out is adding something to a retweet. It only lets me retweet stuff but I might wanna add something I wanna say. For example, today I saw the tweet from TurfShowTimes saying we are interested in Osi Umenyiora, and I was able to retweet it but I wasnt able to add anything lol. It lets me quote stuff and then add my own 2 cents but I still see everyone adding stuff to retweets and wanna figure out how to do that on my phone.
Gotta do that manually. Copy & paste the original text into the message box, add the letters RT before @TurfShowTimes, and before THAT, add your message.

like,
(whatever you wanna say) RT @Turfshowtimes (whatever they said).

What's your twitter name? I'll throw you a shout-out

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
StlouisramsX said:
JdashSTL said:
Gotta do that manually. Copy & paste the original text into the message box, add the letters RT before @TurfShowTimes, and before THAT, add your message.

like,

Ok thanks. And I do believe im following Rams On Demand lol.

@JdashAVA

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
StlouisramsX said:
JdashSTL said:

like,

Ok thanks. And I do believe im following Rams On Demand lol.

@JdashAVA
Awesome. Your street cred just went up 1000%. :?!: