Dudes Super Bowl 50 is gonna be fun

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Finally, after so many years I won't have an emotional investment.

cheaters/shitchickens- yeah, no.

Broncos/shitchickens- I was so wanting the shitchickens to lose, but then it faded quite quickly.

buzzards/whiners- trying being a fan of both the Rams and Steelers for this game.

Giants/cheaters- despite the Giants winning, there still was that anxiety of having to endure a cheater SB win again.

Steelers/Packers- was emotionally invested in the Steelers.

Saints/Colts- at the time I didn't like either team.

Steelers/Cardinals- again, emotionally invested in Pittsburgh.

Giants/cheaters- yes, Giants won and was an amazing game. But could you have imagined the whole 19-0 bullshit?

Before that, I either had 1 team I really liked (Steelers) or the team I chose to root for lost. You would have to go back to the Broncos/Falcons game. I was in 3rd grade then and had the flu while watching. Finally after so many years, I can just hope for an amazing game and nothing else. Also I hope there's no depressing commercials like dead Nationwide kid or freaking toenail fungus ads.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol same. I've been invested in every Super Bowl except maybe steelers packers

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Should be a good game and if Car wins we play them next season,be nice to knock off the SB winner.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
True. Carolina looks pretty much unbeatable at this point. They are a bully of a team. I like em.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I would like to see Manning get one more SB win then retire, that would be great. But Carolina is too good this year, I don't see them losing this game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
True. Carolina looks pretty much unbeatable at this point. They are a bully of a team. I like em.
Denver has a really good "D" and game plans real well. But Carolina Looks Brutal! Very interesting match-up!
I layed down a bet pre-Conference Championships on Denver, I'm thinking of hedging my bet!!