DTR Podcast Ep.50 feat. LeRoy Irvin, Mike Lansford, Dan Orlovsky, author Jay Paris & Nick Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
It's the 50th episode of the Downtown Rams podcast and it's one you won't want to miss. Jake and Blaine talk to five top of the line guests to get you ready for the postseason. Joining the show are Former Rams CB LeRoy Irvin (0:03:09), Former Rams Kicker Mike Lansford (0:29:29), Former Rams QB Dan Orlovsky (0:49:49), Author Jay Paris (1:10:00), and ESPN's Nick Wagoner (1:30:00).

iTUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...an-orlovsky/id1233567831?i=1000398698557&mt=2

SPREAKER: https://www.spreaker.com/user/downtownrams/leroy-irvin-dan-orlovsky-espn-nick-wagoner

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Going to get me a job at the toxic landfill? I can walk to work. I'll share a gasmask with Nick.:dizzy:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's easy to razz Nick Wagoner because he leaned towards St Louis in the relocation drama and he spoke positively about the Carson stadium back then, which is interesting for him to now say that he thought Kroenke would win the battle and move the team (he never indicated that in his writings at the time). I used to hammer him for his lack of objectivity and his alignment with Bernie Miklacsz and Randy Karraker at 101ESPN. He told me (via twitter) that he and Bernie M. were friends and that's why he acted as he did (agreeing with Bernie while "one air" about some relocation issues, instead of calling him out)

Nick was too close to the losing side to be accepted in LA as the Ram's ESPN reporter, which he mentioned that he had discussed moving on from the Rams with his bosses before the relocation decision came down. Enter Alden Gonzales as the Rams guy at ESPN. It must be remembered that he covered Mizzou before the Rams and is probably deeply ingrained with Missouri folks (maybe born there?). I don't hate him, myself...he was in an impossible situation.

Last edited: