DT Cudjo be able to get into Thursday's game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wondering if DT Cudjo will see any action Thu, Aug 29th? I know that the ex DE Matt Conrath has looked very good in the TC & pre season games but the 6-7 290 plus pound Conrath who is very active, is more pass rusher than run clogger. Cudjo's place on the second team DL has been taken by another ex DE 6-7 270 pound Mason Bodine who is also more pass rusher. Bodine has held up well inside for this skinny DT. The only other bonified DT still here is Garrett Goebel but he is also on the small size but looks like he could a project with some stewing in the weight room. I like what little I have seen of him.

Bottom line here this DL has a ocean liner full of pass rushing DL'ers that can be fielded anytime. Kendall Langford also a ex DE has not shown much in TC or pre season yet leaving only Micheal Brockers as the lone pure run stopper....thus my reason for some concern on the status of Cudjo.

If I can recall Cudjo's last team field action was way back in spring practice when he experienced pain and soreness in his foot. A MRI after OTAs, show'd a stress fracture. Cudjo did not need any surgery, but the foot was placed in a cast for about six weeks. Cudjo got out of the cast about three weeks ago, the CT scan showed the stress fracture had healed, he was removed from the PUP list. But I have not heard nothing since.

In conclusion, I would really like to see the short 6-3 312 pound Jermelle get on the field against the Ravens big time! Does anyone have any new news on Cudjo?

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
BonifayRam worried about Cudjo being cut:
Wondering if DT Cudjo will see any action Thu, Aug 29th? I know that the ex DE Matt Conrath has looked very good in the TC & pre season games but the 6-7 290 plus pound Conrath who is very active, is more pass rusher than run clogger. Cudjo's place on the second team DL has been taken by another ex DE 6-7 270 pound Mason Bodine who is also more pass rusher. Bodine has held up well inside for this skinny DT. The only other bonified DT still here is Garrett Goebel but he is also on the small size but looks like he could a project with some stewing in the weight room. I like what little I have seen of him.

Bottom line here this DL has a ocean liner full of pass rushing DL'ers that can be fielded anytime. Kendall Langford also a ex DE has not shown much in TC or pre season yet leaving only Micheal Brockers as the lone pure run stopper....thus my reason for some concern on the status of Cudjo.

If I can recall Cudjo's last team field action was way back in spring practice when he experienced pain and soreness in his foot. A MRI after OTAs, show'd a stress fracture. Cudjo did not need any surgery, but the foot was placed in a cast for about six weeks. Cudjo got out of the cast about three weeks ago, the CT scan showed the stress fracture had healed, he was removed from the PUP list. But I have not heard nothing since.

In conclusion, I would really like to see the short 6-3 312 pound Jermelle get on the field against the Ravens big time! Does anyone have any new news on Cudjo?

Brodine hasn't shown much after his initial splash according to the reports I've read. We know what Cudjo can do so possibly they're just being careful that they don't suffer a setback by having him stress it too soon. Foot injuries are tricky.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Cudjo is one I have been pulling for to make an impact for 2 years now

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
EastRam hoping for an third year impact:
Cudjo is one I have been pulling for to make an impact for 2 years now

I don't think there's any question of his making the team so he'll get his chance to come through for you. :bg: