Drunken solution to the QB problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thread title had me hoping for some seriously wild, fringe reading. So disappointing.

When I discuss Rams football over beers I get downright crazy. I'm talkin Johnny Manziel, trade Bradford for a waterboy kinda crazy!

I have seemed to have had an Epic Fail on this thread. When I go back to his place. I will be sure to include all of the craziness. Because believe me at one point we were talking about kicking out Bradford and getting Jared Lorenzen. The huge dude who we figured would take a lot to injure. The dude looks like a Semi-Truck, its like the Fridge as a QB

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
JUNKMAN presents:

A drunken (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem
  • You want my opinion about the Rams QB problem? My opinion? My opinion? Pffbff....
  • Trade that no good bumm Bradford to the... to the... Toledo Mud Hens for their mascot, and a fifth of jack. And not that gurly honey jack. The real stuff. They should call him Flam Bradford, 'cuz that's what he is. A FLAM. You know what I mean? A FLAM?
  • Thbbbbt.
  • Then you get... Terry Bradshaw... and Kurt Warner... and Dan Marino... and and and and Boomer Esiason... to come out of retirement and COMPETE for the starting job in training camp. 'Cuz that's what it's all about. COMPETITION. You gotta create COMPETITION! Hic. All their "ANALYSIS" just SUCKS, anyway! They need a real job. Ladies like a man with a real job. Those phony jerxses. They're still better than those whipper snappers that come out today. Buncha one-read hippty hoppity whinneeeey babiezzz with their rookie contracts... and endoorzmens. Endorphins. In dolphins.
  • Huh? Wuzzat? Whad you say?
  • Read option. Ha! Yeah, read this!
  • In my day, quarterbacks were real men. They didn't wear... earrings... or makeup... or dresses... They didn't go on Saturday Night Live and act dummmmb. They WERE dumb, they didn't have to "act" like quarterbacks today.
  • Phhtszz.
  • Don't know why we even need a quarterback. Kwotter back, shmotter back. We just run that that that... MASON guy. Mason this way, Mason that way... He's fast, y'know... Mason. I mean, who's gonna catch him? Me? You? Yeah, I thought so.
  • Thhhkkaaa
  • You really wanna know how to solve the Sam Bradford problem? You wanna know? You wanna know. I have.... THREE words for you. Southern. Comfort. You're passed out by the 2nd quarter. Hic. Problem solved.
  • Yourrrrr welcome.
  • Hic.
  • Wherrrrurr my car keys? Get offa me, I can drive.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
One of my buddies and fellow Rams fan opened up his brewery tonight (It was Fantastic!!) and we got to drinking and talking about our QB situation.

Here's a drunken way to resolve it and let me know what you think.

Have Bradford starting draft somebody like Bryce Petty for a backup. Then have someone like Austin Davis or even Tajh Boyd for 3rd stronger or practice qb. I meam why not and give them camp to battle it out.

Your thoughts?
Unless that QB's name is Hundley or Mariotta in the first I'll be disappointed.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I have seemed to have had an Epic Fail on this thread. When I go back to his place. I will be sure to include all of the craziness. Because believe me at one point we were talking about kicking out Bradford and getting Jared Lorenzen. The huge dude who we figured would take a lot to injure. The dude looks like a Semi-Truck, its like the Fridge as a QB

i6217.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No really... Where's this damn brewery? Asks the other brewery owner that is curious.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
JUNKMAN presents:

A drunken (but oddly well documented) solution to the Rams QB problem
  • You want my opinion about the Rams QB problem? My opinion? My opinion? Pffbff....
  • Trade that no good bumm Bradford to the... to the... Toledo Mud Hens for their mascot, and a fifth of jack. And not that gurly honey jack. The real stuff. They should call him Flam Bradford, 'cuz that's what he is. A FLAM. You know what I mean? A FLAM?
  • Thbbbbt.
  • Then you get... Terry Bradshaw... and Kurt Warner... and Dan Marino... and and and and Boomer Esiason... to come out of retirement and COMPETE for the starting job in training camp. 'Cuz that's what it's all about. COMPETITION. You gotta create COMPETITION! Hic. All their "ANALYSIS" just SUCKS, anyway! They need a real job. Ladies like a man with a real job. Those phony jerxses. They're still better than those whipper snappers that come out today. Buncha one-read hippty hoppity whinneeeey babiezzz with their rookie contracts... and endoorzmens. Endorphins. In dolphins.
  • Huh? Wuzzat? Whad you say?
  • Read option. Ha! Yeah, read this!
  • In my day, quarterbacks were real men. They didn't wear... earrings... or makeup... or dresses... They didn't go on Saturday Night Live and act dummmmb. They WERE dumb, they didn't have to "act" like quarterbacks today.
  • Phhtszz.
  • Don't know why we even need a quarterback. Kwotter back, shmotter back. We just run that that that... MASON guy. Mason this way, Mason that way... He's fast, y'know... Mason. I mean, who's gonna catch him? Me? You? Yeah, I thought so.
  • Thhhkkaaa
  • You really wanna know how to solve the Sam Bradford problem? You wanna know? You wanna know. I have.... THREE words for you. Southern. Comfort. You're passed out by the 2nd quarter. Hic. Problem solved.
  • Yourrrrr welcome.
  • Hic.
  • Wherrrrurr my car keys? Get offa me, I can drive.

Let's dial it back to a pre-blackout level. :D

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I believe you when you say you have been drinking because hasnt that been the plan all along?

Yeah back in my stoner days ( not that I would turn it down now in the right circumstance) I decided to write down some of my most creative thoughts and observations so I could preserve them for posterity and read them onece I'd "come down" WHEN i went back to read what I'd written and it said " there's a funny smell in the room" I decided to scrap the idea and just enjoy the buizz .

Nice to "see" ya

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Let's dial it back to a pre-blackout level. :D

I was thinking about offering up my "high as a kite solution to the Rams Rams QB problems", but nobody LIKED my drunken solution. I live for LIKES, y'know. Somewhere between Dennis Hopper and California surfer/skateboarder.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I was thinking about offering up my "high as a kite solution to the Rams Rams QB problems", but nobody LIKED my drunken solution. I live for LIKES, y'know. Somewhere between Dennis Hopper and California surfer/skateboarder.

Dude you need to give that list now
Hahahahahhahahahhh
Fucking genius

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

Man you have the best "Messages" : "Likes Received" ratio on the board. If that's the measure of a man around here, you got us all beat. Don't hold back with your "high as a kite" solution. :D

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Man you have the best "Messages" : "Likes Received" ratio on the board. If that's the measure of a man around here, you got us all beat. Don't hold back with your "high as a kite" solution. :D

Hmm.... well, it's not a competition, but if it were... I think @badnews wins that competition. There are a bunch of us with lots of likes compared with our number of posts. @SierraRam and @CodeMonkey jump to mind. I don't post a lot so that makes my ratio artificially high compared to folks who always have an opinion. I also think the guys who've been around forever e.g. @-X- and @Prime Time and @CoachO with his preseason reports probably get more likes per post than me, just that they were around when there were fewer folks were on the board to like their stuff and that history is dragging the ratio down for them. I bet if you did likes per post for the same time span, they'd probably be the winners.

All that said, it does make me happy when someone gives me a like. :) It'd be just as interesting to know who has been the most liberal in handing out "likes", that's also a good measure of a man.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
just that they were around when there were fewer folks were on the board to like their stuff and that history is dragging the ratio down for them. I bet if you did likes per post for the same time span, they'd probably be the winners.
Nah, you're doing well. We didn't install a "likes" feature until like a year and a half ago, though. @PhxRam brought this new feature-rich software with him. The old software didn't have much in the way of bells and whistles other than a pick-em section and a chat room.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
We didn't install a "likes" feature until like a year and a half ago, though.

Yeah, like I said, back in pre history when dinosaurs roamed the earth and aliens were building the pyramids. By definition, anything that happened before I arrived is ancient old, and I only got here June 2014.

Damn, you've gotten 12k likes in only 1.5 years?!?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah, like I said, back in pre history when dinosaurs roamed the earth and aliens were building the pyramids. By definition, anything that happened before I arrived is ancient old, and I only got here June 2014.

Damn, you've gotten 12k likes in only 1.5 years?!?

He pays well (ROD $$$)

Feel free to update now X, don't slack on me(y)