Drunken solution to the QB problem

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

manmaderam

The one and only
One of my buddies and fellow Rams fan opened up his brewery tonight (It was Fantastic!!) and we got to drinking and talking about our QB situation.

Here's a drunken way to resolve it and let me know what you think.

Have Bradford starting draft somebody like Bryce Petty for a backup. Then have someone like Austin Davis or even Tajh Boyd for 3rd stronger or practice qb. I meam why not and give them camp to battle it out.

Your thoughts?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I don't think you needed to drink to come up with that solution haha. Pretty sure drafting a backup is the solution that's been talked about for years. Though I'd rather someone other then Petty. Anyone see film on Bryan Bennett?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Depends on where we draft Bryce Petty but overall I that's a good idea. Petty was very impressive at the combine; looked like a natural throwing that ball. Can't remember if the Rams said they weren't going to draft a qb early, but if he's still available early in the second we should pull the trigger. Definitely need some competition going into this camp.

P.S. Tell your buddy congrats from us at ROD on the grand opening (and find a driver for the ride home)!

Go Rams

PhxRam

One of my buddies and fellow Rams fan opened up his brewery tonight (It was Fantastic!!) and we got to drinking and talking about our QB situation.

Here's a drunken way to resolve it and let me know what you think.

Have Bradford starting draft somebody like Bryce Petty for a backup. Then have someone like Austin Davis or even Tajh Boyd for 3rd stronger or practice qb. I meam why not and give them camp to battle it out.

Your thoughts?

I believe you when you say you have been drinking because hasnt that been the plan all along?

jjab360

Legend
I was expecting radical and crazy drunken ideas, that's pretty much as vanilla as it gets lol.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Maybe a drunken party of ROD's members is what is needed to solve the current Ram's anterior cruciate QB problem?

Let us set up a Ram's QB dart board in our ROD Beer Pub, and put all the free agent QB's, draftable QB's, and tradable QB's on the QB dart board and we will let the ROD drunken crowd throw darts...I'm sure a few ROD members will hit a franchise QB Bulls Eye!

Hell, I do believe many ROD members would have drafted a QB in 2014 while tossing darts and quaffing premium draft beer!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Maybe a drunken party of ROD's members is what is needed to solve the current Ram's anterior cruciate QB problem?

Let us set up a Ram's QB dart board in our ROD Beer Pub, and put all the free agent QB's, draftable QB's, and tradable QB's on the QB dart board and we will let the ROD drunken crowd throw darts...I'm sure a few ROD members will hit a franchise QB Bulls Eye!

Hell, I do believe many ROD members would have drafted a QB in 2014 while tossing darts and quaffing premium draft beer!

This is more of what I expected to read when I saw the title of the thread.

A dart board.

Move over Snisher brain trust. :D

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
If you replace Hundley for Petty, then this is what I've been saying since early last season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If that's the crazy, outlandish, drunken version, I hate to hear the sober one....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Art Schlichter is available for drunken solutions

schlichter-indicted-art-guecgce3-1schlichter-arrange-jdh-jpg.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thread title had me hoping for some seriously wild, fringe reading. So disappointing.

When I discuss Rams football over beers I get downright crazy. I'm talkin Johnny Manziel, trade Bradford for a waterboy kinda crazy!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just don't want us to take a QB before round 3, unless we end up with multiple picks in round 2!! Our O-Line is the major priority!!