Drive to work everyday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
So I'm an unabashed Wentzian but everyday I pass this billboard and then come here and have to see that my hopes will be dashed. Something tells me I will become a Goff fan but I'm stubbornly holding out hope.
image.jpeg

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I'm starting to think the media, mainly ESPN, is saying it will be Goff so that when the Rams pick Wentz they can talk about "BIGGEST SHOCK IN NFL DRAFT HISTORY" (or however they want to spin it) for 1,000 hours.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to think the media, mainly ESPN, is saying it will be Goff so that when the Rams pick Wentz they can talk about "BIGGEST SHOCK IN NFL DRAFT HISTORY" (or however they want to spin it) for 1,000 hours.

Keep the fires of hope burning....

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That's great! There is a little place near me that has the name Goff. I've been planning to stop by and get my picture with it in a Rams hat to put on here before the draft. haha

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So I'm an unabashed Wentzian but everyday I pass this billboard and then come here and have to see that my hopes will be dashed. Something tells me I will become a Goff fan but I'm stubbornly holding out hope.
View attachment 13291
I'm with you!! I'm a Wentz man, and I've seen, and read nothing to change my mind!
A lot of people here have Flipped over to Goff from Wentz, I will be Laughing Loudly IF it does end up Wentz! And I will ask them about it!!:D
But I will be a Proud and Loyal supporter which ever way it goes!(y)(y)

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Stopped and snapped a selfie today. Goff insurance services

Attachments

• Snapchat-4941912929880843537.jpg
    Snapchat-4941912929880843537.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 144