DRich

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
rams24/7 said:
blackbart said:
iced said:
max said:
DRich is a 3rd down back. Nice change of pace on screens and outside stuff. But he gets nothing after contact, not good in pass pro, and not much wiggle. I was never impressed with DRich. He's better than Pead, though, who is a head case bust.

They need to draft another RB next year.

not even really sure I want him in on 3rd down or a receiving back

Dude has hands like Brandon Gibson

Yeah if he can't pass protect he can't be a third down guy. And he wishes he had hands as good as Gibson.

He did well at the beginning of last year but has been mediocre at best. He should have been bulking up in the off season less than 180 isn't going to last long as an NFL RB. Since we don't have anything else, apparently Pead can't get out of the dog house, you have to hope DRich can find a way to contribute.

Idk where you're getting you info, but he's around 200

I have seen every thing from 176 to 206 on different sights. Last week during the game they said he was 185. If he really is near 200 and can't do any better than what he has shown that just makes it worse. A 7th round nearly Mr irrelevant that got lucky and made a team with no running game. He is not and should not be considered for more than a filler at best.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Rabid Ram said:
Pho Kadat said:
You can't really use him exclusively for off-tackle runs because the defense will key in on that. That was sort of his downfall last year. Defenses knew that if DRich was in the game, the play would be a run. But I agree, he is a change-of-pace back and should be seeing more off-tackle opportunities.
Exactly eventually every team will know if DRich is in its either a run to the outside or a swing pass outside. Either way outside gets shut down

^ That's why they still run him up the middle. You can't get too predictable with the kid. They have to let him try the middle and try pass pro from time to time or he will get mauled every carry and our O goes no where fast. We sorely need Pead to contribute because we simply don't have two backs talented enough at present to effectively platoon. This team needs a three back rotation and Pead is the perfect fit for the third guy if he could wiggle his head out of his ass long enough to do it. We need that to happen soon. Cunningham is just too much like Stacy to fill that role.