Drew Pearson and the art of trolling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That was classic. He sure did layeth the smacketh down on all those jabroni candyasses. Love it, lol good post Rynie.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He pretty much mic dropped the draft...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He pretty much mic dropped the draft...
giphy.gif

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
That was hilarios! He was loving it...

Another thing that would have been hilarious is of the cast of its always sunny announced a pick...

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This^ was possibly the only thing the Cow-Pie's had to smile about after their Draft! At the very least it got them the most Press, which we know Jrry LOVES!!
We had a great draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We had a great draft.
To be totally Honest with you, I have no idea who the Cowboys pick, I couldn't care less! I just enjoy " Yanking your Chain" about them! It's a good stress relief for me!:rolllaugh:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be totally Honest with you, I have no idea who the Cowboys pick, I couldn't care less! I just enjoy " Yanking your Chain" about them! It's a good stress relief for me!:rolllaugh:
Whoah, buddy. Only my GF can yank my chain.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was a Cowboy fan for 30 seconds. The only 30 seconds that I have ever had a SECOND favorite team:ROFLMAO:
That Was Classic

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was awesome. I loved it.
BTW, he grew up in the town right next to where I grew up, small town that also produced Joe Theisman and Kenny Jackson

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can't argue....this was a classic...and now will be locked in 2nd day draft history. I kept watching to see what other legends would try to top it...I liked London Fletcher's announcement as well.