Drew Brees.....Would ya??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldnt load the link but if youre asking would i take Drew Brees as the starting quarterback for the St. Louis Rams...the answer is very simple...yes

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can't see the link because you have to sign into Facebook. But I would be 100% on board with Brees. I'm not sure how effective he would be though. It seems like he would fit a passing team and we aren't exactly stacked at receiver. But yeah, I would take him and Payton to run the offense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
A million times yes. Even if we only get a couple good seasons out of him I would take him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
As soon as we'd sign him, probably tear his rotator cuff or something....reminds me of Joe Namath...Bert Jones....

MountainRam

Rookie
Yes!

Doubt Brees would want to touch Fisher's offense unless Fisher agrees to run Brees's offense (OC doesn't matter much. aka Peyton Manning).

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
look at what Carson Palmer has done for the Cardinals.. we'd be instant contenders

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sure, if we had Keenum and Mannion behind him.

markstewart67

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We're gonna have a lot cap space, plus if we get rid of Saffold, Cook, and restructure or cut Chris Long we'd be good to go.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I would bring him in and still draft a QB. Imagine what Brees could teach a young guy like Mannion.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I'd take Brees in a hearbeat. Instant playoff contenders. But why would you draft a QB when Bree would mentor Mannion?

I meant draft a QB in a later round, not the 1st. I think you have to take Treadwell in the 1st. Let Brees mentor a new guy and Mannion and let them compete for the backup job.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
God as much as I love him, not unless we get an agreed extension in place before the trade. 30 mil one year rental plus whatever we have to give up to get him....if you get him for 3-4 years I am all in!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isnt his cap number like 30 mill next year? No thanks....

We would be paying him $20 million if we acquired him. New Orleans has to eat the other $10 million no matter what.(if they trade or cut him)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't think it will happen because I have a feeling he could be packaged with Asshole Face to South Beach for picks and Ryan Tannehill, but if the Rams had a chance to get Drew Brees