Drew Brees, regular dude.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Drew Brees, regular dude, walks home from practice

Don’t ever say Drew Brees has gone big time.

After Friday’s practice at Yulman Stadium wrapped up and Brees finished signing autographs about an hour after the team buses left, the Saints quarterback threw his stuff in a bag, picked up his pads, and walked home from practice.

He stopped and took pictures with people at their homes along the way. Here’s one below:

View: https://twitter.com/dabigmf/status/637464388341919744

That’s just a regular dude, walking the streets, on his way home from football practice.

Just, you know, he’s the kind of person people want to stop for a picture. And he probably got stopped more than a few times. His house is about two miles from Tulane’s campus.

It took Brees about an hour to get home. He got hungry along the way and had Jimmy John’s deliver a sandwich at the corner of Maple and Broadway.

Pretty cool stuff.

http://blogs.theadvocate.com/blacka...rees-a-regular-dude-walks-home-from-practice/

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
animal-house_cc.jpg

Tell me he wouldn't fit it well with this group (referring to the house in the pic above.) He is secretly a member of Delta House!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jimmy John's sent a sandwich to a streetcorner.......they rock.

So does Brees, he's way cool IMO.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Come on..... he asked that dude where the sorority houses were located.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Disagree. Nothing normal about that dude. Such a winner.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Muther freaker! That's gotta be my favorite rap song ever.
I know, right? I edited out the breaks and burned it to my playlist so I could blast it in my car.
Rollin' around with my windows down and you hear, "I make pretty good spaghetti sauce .... mother fucker!"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know, right? I edited out the breaks and burned it to my playlist so I could blast it in my car.
Rollin' around with my windows down and you hear, "I make pretty good spaghetti sauce .... mother freaker!"
Hahahahahaha... email that to me would yuh? Wanna put it on my phone.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Brees might be the most popular athlete in that cities entire history. When they took home the Lombardi it was really special for those fans like it was for Rams fans. So much suffering and losing. And Katrina of course. He is royalty in NOLA.

Athos

Legend
Not a big Saints fan, but love Bree's. Hope the Rams get a real winner at QB like that......someday.