Dreams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I thought it would be fun to see what members dream about...good/bad, realistic/trippy let's go.

I had one last night where I was at a superhero training college, and was a part of a training exercise w/ lasers (i.e. laser tag). There I outwitted ScarJo (Black Widow) by using a tactical laser gun and got her down. She was clearly pissed that she got punked by a rookie agent (me) and left. Figuring this was my chance I ran after her. Being Widow I ran as fast as I could and caught up to her to talk about what happened. I made some jokes on how I got the Widow...which made her smile. Then upon leaving the college she tried to get me, but I caught her again. Then...training partners!

In which case I woke up and was angry this dream ended.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The shit that i dream about would get me put in some sort of facility. I have a twisted ass subconscious that takes me on some crazy freakin adventures. lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
A few years ago I had a dream I was about to get with Olivia Wilde and right as she slid her pants down my alarm went off.

I was not pleased.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have tons of trippy dreams. Most involving some sort of sex with my wife, past girlfriends, or someone I saw earlier in the week.

The one that REALLY scared me was when I fell asleep on the couch in my family room while watching some horror movie. SAW (one of them), I think it was. Anyway. I woke up on that same couch, and it was wet. So I put my hand on it, and it came up with blood on it. Which I thought was weird, so I checked myself but there was no injury to me. Then I looked down and saw a pool of it on the floor. Still nothing on me, so now my heart starts pumping with fear. I looked around more and saw blood on the floor trailing away towards my bedroom. I couldn't see the bedroom without scooting up to the head of the couch and looking down the hall - which I did. When I did, I saw the wall at the end of the hallway (my bedroom door is to the right of that), and there was blood intentionally smeared on it from top to bottom, and all of the smears went from the left to the right (towards my bedroom), and it's about a 9 foot wall. At this point my heart is pumping like crazy, so I say "This is a dream. Just shut your eyes and wake up."

And I did. In my dream I shut my eyes, and I could feel my mind becoming conscious of being awake again.

It took about a full minute for me to figure out if I was dreaming or not. I had to (reluctantly) scoot up to the head of the couch again and look down the hall. Nothing on the wall this time, so....

That one stayed with me for about 3 weeks.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jee that is disturbing.

I actually had part 2 of my Black Widow saga...except it wasn't as clear remembering than 2 nights ago.

PhxRam

This morning I had a dream that I was in a salon getting a full makeover.

Station number one was the hair stylist who gives me an up to date haircut (I still rock the feathered look if I let my hair grow long enough). After she finishes the haircut, she reaches down my pants to trim my 100% all-beef thermometer. She feels around in my pants and looks at me in amazement as she discovers that the forest has already been cleared. Upon discovery she says "you done here" and leads me to the next station.

This is where it gets kind of weird. She leads me over to the next station by my beef bayonet. Not leading me as you would hold a childs hand, but she picked me up by my yogurt slinger as you would lift a bowling bag. She just picked me up and carried me over to the next station.

Any who..

I get to the next station where I am greeted by quite the flamboyant "hair designer" This station is quite uneventful as all he does is trim my neckline and dyes my hair purple. While we wait for the dye to dry I proceed to station three.

Station three is the nail section of the salon..

I sit down and an asian lady proceeds to start giving me a manicure. After a few minutes of furiously filing, she makes the determination that her efforts are in vain as she uses the last remaining fingernail file in her once full bucket. Time to pull out the big guns. She decides the best course of action to soften up my nails was to pre-soak them in some ancient concoction consisting of tea, mushrooms, and some tofu (I am quite certain this part of the dream comes from the fact I had hot and sour soup last night). By this time my wife had caught up with me to check on my progress as I sat and soaked my nails. Something caught my attention briefly and as I turned back to look at my wife, I notice she is dunking tortilla chips in my hot and sour soup.

It was at this point that I woke up from my dream.

:cray:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know if that dream had enough euphemisms. :heh:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I had a dream that stuck with me about a year ago, and i still think about it. I was "friends" with Jason Vorhees (because if I wasn't a friend, he would kill me) it was my job to find people for him to kill. He decided he wanted to kill my dream gf. No one I know in real life, so I tried to get away, and even on a dirt bike, and him walking, this fuckin dude was always behind me. Anyway, he finally caught us, and killed her slowly in front of me, making me watch. Then told me I was his friend again and I needed to find more victims. The gory detail was what haunted me.

PhxRam

I had a dream that stuck with me about a year ago, and i still think about it. I was "friends" with Jason Vorhees (because if I wasn't a friend, he would kill me) it was my job to find people for him to kill. He decided he wanted to kill my dream gf. No one I know in real life, so I tried to get away, and even on a dirt bike, and him walking, this freakin dude was always behind me. Anyway, he finally caught us, and killed her slowly in front of me, making me watch. Then told me I was his friend again and I needed to find more victims. The gory detail was what haunted me.

I think the way that the mind is able to create such vivid details is amazing.

In your case, how your mind was able to create a murder scene (which I am sure you have never witnessed before) with such great "realness" is beyond astonishing.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I've had dreams of falling many times. The earliest I remember was when I was 11 or 12. I was on an iceberg and a big piece of ice fell on me and drove me down a long fall into water.

I haven't had a falling dream since this one: I'm driving on a high freeway overpass (I even recognize which freeway I'm on) and I lose control falling over the guardrail to the right. I'm in the driver's seat as the car falls. I can see the impact coming ... then I'm on the ground, standing next to the car. It's not damaged at all, and neither am I. I feel an amazing euphoria and I realize it's a dream. What I don't remember was whether I woke up right then or not.

That was about 15 years ago.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
You a sleep walker?
Nah but I have been known to pick my bedmate up and throw her off the bed, wake up with my fist aching an a new hole in the dry wall,which I prefer to hitting the he white oak head board.I was the youngest kid allowed to hang with my older brother friends and I had to take care of myself so I'd dream about fights all the time, not a good prime for life:disappoint:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hate the falling dreams. I always wake up in a panic in the push-up position, body tense as hell.

PhxRam

I can always fly away in my dreams. In times of trouble I just flap my arms and fly away.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can always fly away in my dreams. In times of trouble I just flap my arms and fly away.
Oh man, I used to have flying and levitating dreams and they were fantastic. I haven't had one of those in years though which sucks. Man I miss soaring!

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man, I used to have flying and levitating dreams and they were fantastic. I haven't had one of those in years though which sucks. Man I miss soaring!

Yup me too...except I'd just hover around in a little circle.

I'm sick today so who knows what kinda trip I'm gonna get tonight.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The shyte that i dream about would get me put in some sort of facility. I have a twisted ass subconscious that takes me on some crazy freakin adventures. lol

I hear ya on this. If I explained my dreams, people would think I'm crazy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The dream I had the other day was a total cluster. I was with some smoking hot girl and we were about to do things when the crazy lady that lives next door broke into our house in some rage and tried to attack me so I grabbed a pistol and shot her in the face then I woke up. :confused: