Dream from Hell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
So last night I dream that I'm at a house having a mini reunion with some of my childhood friends. And who should one of those friends be? None other than Tom Brady :(

I recall making fun of his Deflategate experience in front of him, and he was not too pleased. But we were good friends in the dream.

Nothing else too earth shattering to report. Just thought I'd share, as there is probably no one other than my Rams brethren who would be amused by this dream :)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've been having weird dreams all week. The last one, I was in a city somewhere minding a store for the owner and two guys get in a car outside the store. I all of a sudden need to follow them and assassinate one of them. The rest of the dream is trying to figure out how to do away with the evidence. Highly stressful being a hitman. I don't think I'm cut out for it. :eek:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I've been having weird dreams all week. The last one, I was in a city somewhere minding a store for the owner and two guys get in a car outside the store. I all of a sudden need to follow them and assassinate one of them. The rest of the dream is trying to figure out how to do away with the evidence. Highly stressful being a hitman. I don't think I'm cut out for it. :eek:
Every time I see the word Hitman I think of a movie I've seen a few times called The Matador....funnier than hell.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not 100% positive, but I think that's grounds for being banned.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
in my dreams, i dont "wake up" when i fall or get physically hurt. I've been shot, smashed into a concrete wall, stung to death by bees, run over by cars and even drowned. eventually i wake up (obviously), but its still a bit unnerving to plunge face first into an asphalt street and not wake up until AFTER i hit.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I still have dreams about painting freight trains and smoking weed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
in my dreams, i dont "wake up" when i fall or get physically hurt. I've been shot, smashed into a concrete wall, stung to death by bees, run over by cars and even drowned. eventually i wake up (obviously), but its still a bit unnerving to plunge face first into an asphalt street and not wake up until AFTER i hit.
I have those fall dreams quite often too. But I always have the weirdest reaction as it's happening. If I fall off a roof, or out a window, or off a mountain, whatever, and I'm plummeting, (in my dream) I always close my eyes and accept my fate with like a peaceful calm. I wait for the pounding into the asphalt I'm about to take, and I know it's coming, but instead of it happening, I always end up falling *through* the concrete and wake up kinda gradually. Like a fade-in to reality of sorts. Hard to explain.

So it's like, "Oh shit, I fell. Definitely gonna die from this. Well, whatever then ... let's do this."

Dying to ask a shrink about this too.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
nope. i see it coming, i know its coming, and its gonna leave a mark. and it does. then i'm allowed to wake up. hasnt happened for a few years now, so that's a point to the good.
come to think of it, i've been divorced for a few years now..................................

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I miss the flying dreams I used to have. I've never experienced more exhilaration any other time in my life. I want to fly again.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not 100% positive, but I think that's grounds for being banned.

Well, the Matador wasn't Pierce Brosnan's best movie, but banned? It's not like he brought up that TV show which I won't name (because that's really skimming the line)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My son has dreams. They would make Hunter S Thompson scared straight. I had nightmares after hearing the first couple.

It's a family joke now.

"Hey, Dad. I had a new dream last night."

"NOOOOOO! No you don't. You shut your dirty pie hole and keep that to yourself!"

I've never been so glad for my short term memory problems.