Draw your own conclusions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
What have we learned?

Beckham v Woods
Rodgers v Stafford
Moss v Rice
Sapp v Donald
Irvin v Bruce
Rison v Holt
Vick v M Ryan
Bettis v S Jackson
Gastineau v B Young
Mandarich v Pace
Favre v Warner

Add to the list

or

Guess the theme

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Little crazy comparisons.

Deon Sanders vs Charles Haley ?

Sort of reversed teams,but Haley is the SuperBowl King.

Brady - Haley ?

oldnotdead

Legend
I think Stafford ends up with more SB wins than Rodgers. Rodgers has 11 wins in the playoffs and Stafford already has 4. They both have 1 Super Bowl win. More importantly, Stafford is a good human being, Rodgers is an asshole diva.

Interestingly, Wilson only has one SB win but has 16 playoff wins.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Maybe I'm over-reading this, but... the "theme" I saw in the list of the OP was "loudmouth character or controversial big personality" vs "humble steady veteran. "

(Only exception being OBJ v Woods, but before he got here, I thought OBJ was a diva, but now I see him as a great teammate.)

Big controversial personalities? Rodgers, Irvin, Gastineau, Vick, Sapp, Favre... all the guys listed first.

Humble, classy vets? Ryan, Jackson, Bruce, Rice, Donald, Warner..... all the guys listed second.

That's the theme I saw, anyway....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
More hype vs more substance?

I've said for years, give me a professional who knows football over any over hyped athletic freak. Fisher's and Snead's drafts used to drive me nuts.

As soon as McVay showed up he started bringing in high character players with great football intelligence, like Woods and Whitworth. Ditto with his coaches, no coach Hollers, no coaches with a history of bounties, etc,... This reminded me more of the Rams that I grew up with from the 70's and 80's.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More hype vs more substance?

I've said for years, give me a professional who knows football over any over hyped athletic freak. Fisher's and Snead's drafts used to drive me nuts.

As soon as McVay showed up he started bringing in high character players with great football intelligence, like Woods and Whitworth. Ditto with his coaches, no coach Hollers, no coaches with a history of bounties, etc,... This reminded me more of the Rams that I grew up with from the 70's and 80's.
can you imagine a 70's Rams team with a kurt warner or matthew stafford ? handin' the ball off 40+ times a game with ground chuck ??

minions GIF