Draft War Room: St. Louis Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
03:19 – Former NFL general managers Ted Sundquist and Charley Casserly break down
who the St. Louis Rams should take with the 16th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

[nfl]0ap2000000158703[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap2000000158703/Draft-War-Room-Rams" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap ... -Room-Rams</a>

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
With Wallace leaving for Miami, Pittsburgh does need WR help.

Don't you take Austin, damn it. :pissed:

paceram

Pro Bowler
bwdenverram said:

Actually, Unless the Steelers trade up I think they draft after (Rams #16/Steelers #17).

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
paceram said:
bwdenverram said:

Actually, Unless the Steelers trade up I think they draft after (Rams #16/Steelers #17).

I'm not putting anything past them. I hope not but they do have a need.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pittsburgh won't trade up...not their style.

Their bigger concern is @ safety (Ryan Clark is getting older/Troy Polamalu is getting hurt more often) and pass rush after cutting James Harrison. Also another option is NT (which I doubt in the 1st).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I feel pretty confident that the Rams will go one O and one D player in the first but I may be the only one that wouldn't mind them taking two D players in the 1st. (Safety and OLB)