Draft Tracker: Top Skill Position Prospects

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Draft Tracker: Top Skill Position Prospects

Matt "Money" Smith and Bucky Brooks spotlight the top offensive playmakers in college football.
Find out which Pac-12 wide receivers have caught the attention of scouts.

[stl]55755729-6263-4dd8-b53c-93cebce4a145[/stl]
http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... cebce4a145

paceram

Pro Bowler
I really like Keenan Allen but didn't he have some type of injury this season? Can I assume that whatever tht injury was that it is not concerning the scouts and coaches too much?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Markus Wheaton > Robert Woods

Vault 82

Rookie
paceram said:
I really like Keenan Allen but didn't he have some type of injury this season? Can I assume that whatever tht injury was that it is not concerning the scouts and coaches too much?

And can he step in day 1 and be on the field for us? No more 'Quick' receivers who we have to wait on to learn the playbook or whatever the case is. I just started watching highlights of Keenan Allen and I like what I've seen.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Vault 82 said:
paceram said:

And can he step in day 1 and be on the field for us? No more 'Quick' receivers who we have to wait on to learn the playbook or whatever the case is. I just started watching highlights of Keenan Allen and I like what I've seen.

If the Rams do not make a run at Wallace or Bowe, which I think they probably don't... I give the edge to Keenan Allen as my favorite at the top of the WR class. Lots to sort out in the months ahead, but he looks the part.

Vault 82

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
Vault 82 said:
paceram said:

If the Rams do not make a run at Wallace or Bowe, which I think they probably don't... I give the edge to Keenan Allen as my favorite at the top of the WR class. Lots to sort out in the months ahead, but he looks the part.

In my dream world, Mike Wallace will be a Ram come next year. Sadly I think that is probably just going to stay in my dreams. :x

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Vault 82 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Vault 82 said:
paceram said:

In my dream world, Mike Wallace will be a Ram come next year. Sadly I think that is probably just going to stay in my dreams. :x

Same here, I like the idea of an established guy. But... I don't know if I see the Rams doing it either.

They have a whole roster to build, so I have to respect the fact that is a complex equation with only so many dollars to go around.

Vault 82

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
Vault 82 said:
CGI_Ram said:
Vault 82 said:
paceram said:

Same here, I like the idea of an established guy. But... I don't know if I see the Rams doing it either.

They have a whole roster to build, so I have to respect the fact that is a complex equation with only so many dollars to go around.

Precisely. Wallace may just want too many dollars. But, who knows right? At this point anything could happen. I know one thing for sure, St. Louis is now becoming a much more attractive place to come play professional football. :cool: