Draft talk, mocks, prospects

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I agree.
That's why I wrote that I'd like for the Rams to draft a tackle, and that's why I said I don't want the Rams to draft Clowney.

Feels like you're implying I wrote the opposite.
My response was to jjab, not you. Oline is hurting without Long and Saffold!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How would this draft float your boat?

Round 1 Pick 6 (ATL): Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M (A)
Round 1 Pick 14: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State (B)
Round 2 Pick 3 (JAX): Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor (B+)
Round 2 Pick 6 (ATL): Deone Bucannon, FS, Washington State (A)
Round 2 Pick 16 (DAL): Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6 (ATL): Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor (A)
Round 3 Pick 14: Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 14: Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 16 (DAL): David Fales, QB, San Jose State (A)
Round 4 Pick 27 (CAR): Calvin Barnett, DT, Oklahoma State (A)
Round 5 Pick 16 (DAL): Justin Britt, OT, Missouri (B)

lockdnram21

Legend

everything but receiver if we go receiver we need to go by 2nd or 3rd.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time for my weekly mock. :D

Here's what I'd do if I were in charge:
Fire
DC Tim Walton

Hire
DC Jim Schwartz

Analysis: With the Lions falling the way they have, Schwartz might be on his way out. If he is, I think he's a logical fit here to step in for Walton.

Re-sign
Rodger Saffold OT/OG - $30 million over 5 years with escalators based on health, the max value is $35 million...$15 million is guaranteed($4.5 mil first year cap hit)
Tim Barnes C - ERFA Tender($570,000)
Kellen Clemens QB - Veteran Minimum($855,000)
Jo-Lonn Dunbar OLB - $4 million over 2 years($1.5 mil first year cap hit)

Release
Cortland Finnegan CB - $7 million in cap relief
Harvey Dahl OG - $4 million in cap relief
Scott Wells C - $4.5 million in cap relief
Mike Person OG - $645,000 in cap relief

Analysis: The cuts are pretty typical and expected at this point. I liked what Clemens has done for us since Sam went down so I am going to hold onto him. I also think Dunbar can be brought back fairly cheap and love the energy he brings to our defense. Finally, I felt Saffold has to be brought back if he can be. I offered him a contract that pays him what a mid tier OT would make and a top tier OG would make that also gives us flexibility to cut him after Year 2 if he can't stay healthy but gives him additional money if he does stay healthy. It's a fair contract and fair market value.

Free Agency Cap Room - $13.1 million

Free Agency
Anthony Collins OT - $9 million over 3 years with $3 million guaranteed($2.5 mil first year cap hit)
Yeremiah Bell S - $1 million over 1 year
John Jerry OG - $3 million over 2 years($1.5 million first year cap hit)

Analysis: This might disappoint some because the Rams don't make any big signings but I don't think they're necessary this year. I'd rather us keep cap room open in the future to extend Quinn and our other young players as necessary. We don't have that many glaring holes and mostly need depth. Anthony Collins is very arguably the games best swing tackle. In 6 starts this year in place of Whitworth in Cincy, Collins has given up 0 sacks, 0 QB hits and 9 QB hurries at LT. He can hold us over if Long isn't ready for Week 1. Yeremiah Bell gives us a veteran presence in the secondary. He's played well this year for Arizona and is a very capable box safety. John Jerry is a FA flier. He's started for awhile in Miami in their ZBS. I think he fits well in our PBS and I think a lot of Boudreau. Jerry has potential still and hasn't been a terrible RG when he's played...although he's been average. Regardless, he gives us depth behind Saffold and starting experience. And gives Boudreau a project to see if he can tap into Jerry's potential.

Trade
Rams trade:
Pick #15
4th Round Pick

Browns trade:
Pick #25
2nd Round Pick

Analysis: Browns draft a QB and trade up to draft Mike Evans. Norv Turner loves those big WRs that can get deep. They want to have a weapon across from Josh Gordon to help break in the QB and give them an explosive offense.

NFL Draft
Round 1 Pick #2 - JaDeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
Analysis:
There's a whole lot of overblown talk of his character. Clowney is one of the best pure athletes I've ever seen. He's 6'6" 275 with 4.4 to 4.5 speed and great functional strength. He is quick off the snap with strong instincts and hits extremely hard. While he's prone to overpursuing or overrunning plays due to his aggressiveness, he is capable of taking the game over at any time. His motor can run a bit hot and cold though. Still, he's a rare athlete and will be coached up by one of the best DL Coaches in the game(Waufle) while playing across from arguably the best 4-3 DE in the game(Quinn). Match made in heaven.

Round 1 Pick #25 - Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
Analysis:
This shouldn't be fair. Aaron Donald has decimated every team this year that didn't double team him...and even when double teamed, he managed to disrupt plays. He has a freakish burst off the snap along with surprising speed for a DT. While he's short and undersized(6'0" 285), he has long arms for his size(32.5-33') and elite balance. He uses his natural leverage well with a strong lower body, powerful hands and a great understanding of the position. This guy has the potential to be a Geno Atkins type disruptive force in the middle. And he's going to playing on a DL with Clowney, Robert Quinn, Michael Brockers and Chris Long. Lord have mercy.

Round 2 Pick #6 - Jason Verrett CB TCU
Analysis:
Another guy that drops due to his size(5'10" 180) but Verrett might be the best natural cover CB in this class. He challenges Dennard for that spot. He has extremely loose hips, quick feet, great short area burst and good long speed along with the requisite ball-skills. Verrett is a very polished CB with the best press technique of any CB in this class and a great understanding of how to mirror the WR. High IQ player that tackles reliably in space. Can play in the slot or outside.

Round 2 Pick #15 - LaMarcus Joyner FS Florida State
Analysis:
Joyner is an undersized(5'8" 195) but fearless headhunter at FS. Might get some flags called for targeting defenseless WRs in the NFL. A natural and instinctive player with a lot of athleticism, range and great tackling ability. Flies around the field like a missile and makes plays. Has some Bob Sanders and some Tyrann Mathieu in him. Capable of playing slot CB.

Round 3 Pick #15 - Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi State
Analysis:
Jackson is a massive man at 6'3" 340. He's an absolute wall in pass protection. Rarely ever gets moved off his spot. Great strength at the point of attack which allows him to engulf his man while run blocking. Lack of versatility, heavy feet and poor lateral agility drop him to the 3rd round but he's a rock solid OG in a PBS.

Round 5 Pick #15 - Aaron Murray QB Georgia
Analysis:
Very prolific passer that set numerous records at UGA. He's short and has some questions about his ability to handle the pressure of the big game. However, has a NFL arm, good mobility and a strong work ethic. Torn ACL suffered during the season drops him from a 2nd to 3rd round pick to a 5th. Has footwork issues and pocket presence issues that need cleaning up. Good developmental prospect.

Round 6 Pick #15 - Antone Exum CB/S Virginia Tech
Analysis:
Big time athlete that can play CB or Safety at 6'0" 220. Would likely have been a second rounder if not for all the injuries during his senior year. Enough cover skills to play CB with enough size and hitting ability to play safety. Versatile player that adds depth at both positions.

Round 7 Pick #15 - Tim Flanders HB Sam Houston State
Analysis:
5712 yards and 66 TDs in 4 years as a starter. NFL build at 5'9" 212 with quick feet, patience, vision, balance and enough speed. Loves the jump cut and uses every cut he makes to set up his next cut. Solid leg drive and power. Great cutback lane recognition and anticipation.

Projected Starters
QB: Sam Bradford
HB: Zac Stacy
FB: Cory Harkey
XWR: Tavon Austin
ZWR: Stedman Bailey
SLWR: Austin Pettis
TE: Jared Cook
LT: Jake Long
LG: Gabe Jackson
C: Tim Barnes
RG: Rodger Saffold
RT: Joe Barksdale

LDE: Chris Long
LDT: Kendall Langford
RDT: Michael Brockers
RDE: Robert Quinn
WLB: Alec Ogletree
MLB: James Laurinaitis
SLB: Jo-Lonn Dunbar
RCB: Janoris Jenkins
LCB: Trumaine Johnson
SLCB: Jason Verrett
FS: LaMarcus Joyner
SS: T.J. McDonald

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker

What do you guys think?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler

Excellent.
I might cry tears of joy if it went down that way on draft day.

It looks like you factored in trades. Where did you have the Rams first pick at?

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
The biggest impediment to Jadeveon Clowney succeeding in the NFL is probably going to be Jadeveon Clowney.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Time for my weekly mock. :D

Here's what I'd do if I were in charge:
Fire
DC Tim Walton

Hire
DC Jim Schwartz

Analysis: With the Lions falling the way they have, Schwartz might be on his way out. If he is, I think he's a logical fit here to step in for Walton.

Re-sign
Rodger Saffold OT/OG - $30 million over 5 years with escalators based on health, the max value is $35 million...$15 million is guaranteed($4.5 mil first year cap hit)
Tim Barnes C - ERFA Tender($570,000)
Kellen Clemens QB - Veteran Minimum($855,000)
Jo-Lonn Dunbar OLB - $4 million over 2 years($1.5 mil first year cap hit)

Release
Cortland Finnegan CB - $7 million in cap relief
Harvey Dahl OG - $4 million in cap relief
Scott Wells C - $4.5 million in cap relief
Mike Person OG - $645,000 in cap relief

Analysis: The cuts are pretty typical and expected at this point. I liked what Clemens has done for us since Sam went down so I am going to hold onto him. I also think Dunbar can be brought back fairly cheap and love the energy he brings to our defense. Finally, I felt Saffold has to be brought back if he can be. I offered him a contract that pays him what a mid tier OT would make and a top tier OG would make that also gives us flexibility to cut him after Year 2 if he can't stay healthy but gives him additional money if he does stay healthy. It's a fair contract and fair market value.

Free Agency Cap Room - $13.1 million

Free Agency
Anthony Collins OT - $9 million over 3 years with $3 million guaranteed($2.5 mil first year cap hit)
Yeremiah Bell S - $1 million over 1 year
John Jerry OG - $3 million over 2 years($1.5 million first year cap hit)

Analysis: This might disappoint some because the Rams don't make any big signings but I don't think they're necessary this year. I'd rather us keep cap room open in the future to extend Quinn and our other young players as necessary. We don't have that many glaring holes and mostly need depth. Anthony Collins is very arguably the games best swing tackle. In 6 starts this year in place of Whitworth in Cincy, Collins has given up 0 sacks, 0 QB hits and 9 QB hurries at LT. He can hold us over if Long isn't ready for Week 1. Yeremiah Bell gives us a veteran presence in the secondary. He's played well this year for Arizona and is a very capable box safety. John Jerry is a FA flier. He's started for awhile in Miami in their ZBS. I think he fits well in our PBS and I think a lot of Boudreau. Jerry has potential still and hasn't been a terrible RG when he's played...although he's been average. Regardless, he gives us depth behind Saffold and starting experience. And gives Boudreau a project to see if he can tap into Jerry's potential.

Trade
Rams trade:
Pick #15
4th Round Pick

Browns trade:
Pick #25
2nd Round Pick

Analysis: Browns draft a QB and trade up to draft Mike Evans. Norv Turner loves those big WRs that can get deep. They want to have a weapon across from Josh Gordon to help break in the QB and give them an explosive offense.

NFL Draft
Round 1 Pick #2 - JaDeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
Analysis:
There's a whole lot of overblown talk of his character. Clowney is one of the best pure athletes I've ever seen. He's 6'6" 275 with 4.4 to 4.5 speed and great functional strength. He is quick off the snap with strong instincts and hits extremely hard. While he's prone to overpursuing or overrunning plays due to his aggressiveness, he is capable of taking the game over at any time. His motor can run a bit hot and cold though. Still, he's a rare athlete and will be coached up by one of the best DL Coaches in the game(Waufle) while playing across from arguably the best 4-3 DE in the game(Quinn). Match made in heaven.

Round 1 Pick #25 - Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
Analysis:
This shouldn't be fair. Aaron Donald has decimated every team this year that didn't double team him...and even when double teamed, he managed to disrupt plays. He has a freakish burst off the snap along with surprising speed for a DT. While he's short and undersized(6'0" 285), he has long arms for his size(32.5-33') and elite balance. He uses his natural leverage well with a strong lower body, powerful hands and a great understanding of the position. This guy has the potential to be a Geno Atkins type disruptive force in the middle. And he's going to playing on a DL with Clowney, Robert Quinn, Michael Brockers and Chris Long. Lord have mercy.

Round 2 Pick #6 - Jason Verrett CB TCU
Analysis:
Another guy that drops due to his size(5'10" 180) but Verrett might be the best natural cover CB in this class. He challenges Dennard for that spot. He has extremely loose hips, quick feet, great short area burst and good long speed along with the requisite ball-skills. Verrett is a very polished CB with the best press technique of any CB in this class and a great understanding of how to mirror the WR. High IQ player that tackles reliably in space. Can play in the slot or outside.

Round 2 Pick #15 - LaMarcus Joyner FS Florida State
Analysis:
Joyner is an undersized(5'8" 195) but fearless headhunter at FS. Might get some flags called for targeting defenseless WRs in the NFL. A natural and instinctive player with a lot of athleticism, range and great tackling ability. Flies around the field like a missile and makes plays. Has some Bob Sanders and some Tyrann Mathieu in him. Capable of playing slot CB.

Round 3 Pick #15 - Gabe Jackson OG Mississippi State
Analysis:
Jackson is a massive man at 6'3" 340. He's an absolute wall in pass protection. Rarely ever gets moved off his spot. Great strength at the point of attack which allows him to engulf his man while run blocking. Lack of versatility, heavy feet and poor lateral agility drop him to the 3rd round but he's a rock solid OG in a PBS.

Round 5 Pick #15 - Aaron Murray QB Georgia
Analysis:
Very prolific passer that set numerous records at UGA. He's short and has some questions about his ability to handle the pressure of the big game. However, has a NFL arm, good mobility and a strong work ethic. Torn ACL suffered during the season drops him from a 2nd to 3rd round pick to a 5th. Has footwork issues and pocket presence issues that need cleaning up. Good developmental prospect.

Round 6 Pick #15 - Antone Exum CB/S Virginia Tech
Analysis:
Big time athlete that can play CB or Safety at 6'0" 220. Would likely have been a second rounder if not for all the injuries during his senior year. Enough cover skills to play CB with enough size and hitting ability to play safety. Versatile player that adds depth at both positions.

Round 7 Pick #15 - Tim Flanders HB Sam Houston State
Analysis:
5712 yards and 66 TDs in 4 years as a starter. NFL build at 5'9" 212 with quick feet, patience, vision, balance and enough speed. Loves the jump cut and uses every cut he makes to set up his next cut. Solid leg drive and power. Great cutback lane recognition and anticipation.

Projected Starters
QB: Sam Bradford
HB: Zac Stacy
FB: Cory Harkey
XWR: Tavon Austin
ZWR: Stedman Bailey
SLWR: Austin Pettis
TE: Jared Cook
LT: Jake Long
LG: Gabe Jackson
C: Tim Barnes
RG: Rodger Saffold
RT: Joe Barksdale

LDE: Chris Long
LDT: Kendall Langford
RDT: Michael Brockers
RDE: Robert Quinn
WLB: Alec Ogletree
MLB: James Laurinaitis
SLB: Jo-Lonn Dunbar
RCB: Janoris Jenkins
LCB: Trumaine Johnson
SLCB: Jason Verrett
FS: LaMarcus Joyner
SS: T.J. McDonald

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker

What do you guys think?

I think you have a great plan and I will be thrilled if the Rams actually do it! The only change (Just a personal choice) would be to not make the trade with the Browns and take the best available WR (Watkins, Evans, Lee or Benjamin) with pick #15.

ausmurp

Starter
I don't like any coaches from the Lions Jrry, I just don't. I think our best bet is to keep Fisher calling the defense as he seems to have taken over, and as he did so last year - our defense is top 10 any time he is involved in calling it. I think we should keep Walton or hire another young guy to hold Fishers jock and take notes, learn to call it just like Fish.

I love the draft, don't like the FA. I think we need to sign a vet WR ala Boldin, Miles Austin (would be cool to see two guys with Austin on jersey, plus my name is Austin so that would be awesome lol), or anyone really. Someone our WRs could learn from. Reggie Wayne would be my #1 target in FA if he gets there, omg he could help our guys so much..

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Excellent.
I might cry tears of joy if it went down that way on draft day.

It looks like you factored in trades. Where did you have the Rams first pick at?
I used first-pick.com. I'm addicted to it at the moment and this is my favorite result so far. On this draft, I traded with Atlanta and they picked Clowney with the 2nd pick.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I used first-pick.com. I'm addicted to it at the moment and this is my favorite result so far. On this draft, I traded with Atlanta and they picked Clowney with the 2nd pick.

I absolutely hate first-pick.com!!!!!!! Not because it sucks or anything, quite the opposite. Once i start i cant stop and always end doing mocks for at least an hour before i am able to pry myself away from it.

*and on that note, i think i will head over there again for a bit....i blame you!!!!!

F. Mulder

Starter
Going into the TB game a lot of us thought that between 2-4 OL spots could be open and of those B. Jones was probably the only sure replacement. Saffold, Dahl, Wells, Williams, and Barnes are all with questions or issues. Barksdale will obviously be somewhere in the mix and Long would have been in that list but now we face some uncertainty regarding his return date.

The ideal thing for me would be a trade down and to pick up some combination of OL/DB somewhere in the first two rounds with at least another OL later in the draft. The OL/DB combination does NOT preclude a WR or other position but I think they need to get some combo of those two positions early.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Another First-pick.com result. This is my favourite that it has produced for myself so far, though i will leave out the last few rounds as quite frankly, i do not know the draft prospects in enough detail that i can seperate player from Round 5 onwards. As such, it is the definition of a crapshoot at that point for me :)
Anyway, i'll stop rambling...

Trade - 1.2(Was) for 1.4, 2.4 and 3.4(Oakland trade up for the chance to draft Clowney, could take Jake Matthews, but the value of the trade was too good to pass up.)
'nother trade - 1.4(Oak) for 1.7, 2.7 and 4.7(With Matthews off the board and no one else really tickling my fancy at this pick, more than willing to drop a few spots.)
1.7(T.B) - Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
1.15 - Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee (Probably not the best value, but i feel we need help at OT, and Lewan and Kouandjio had literally just come off the board, so perhaps a bit of a panic pick - Should be a pretty good tackle nonetheless.)
2.4(Oak) - CJ Mosley OLB Alabama (Literally cannoy beleive he was still there, would be stupid to pass up.)
2.7(T.B) - Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
2.15 - Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida
3.4(Oak) - Carlos Hyde HB Ohio St.
3.15 - AJ McCarron QB Alabama
4.7(T.B) - Dominique Easley DT Florida
4.15 - Ty Zimmerman FS Kansas St.

Couple of points i would make; I would have liked to have addressed saftey a little earlier than i did, but the way the draft fell, there wasnt anyone that fit the value of the pick whenever i was on the clock. Just the way it went.
I know a lot of people arent fans of a round 1 WR, but i am a BIG Watkins fan. I think he could be on a level with AJ Green coming out by the time the draft rolls around(Big statement i know), and just imagine a recieving corp of Watkins, Austin and your choice of Bailey, Givens or Quick... Can you say scary?

Anyway, feel free to praise, rip apart, whatever you like. How would my fellow ROD'ers feel about this draft? (First few rounds anyway ;-) )

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another First-pick.com result. This is my favourite that it has produced for myself so far, though i will leave out the last few rounds as quite frankly, i do not know the draft prospects in enough detail that i can seperate player from Round 5 onwards. As such, it is the definition of a crapshoot at that point for me :)
Anyway, i'll stop rambling...

Trade - 1.2(Was) for 1.4, 2.4 and 3.4(Oakland trade up for the chance to draft Clowney, could take Jake Matthews, but the value of the trade was too good to pass up.)
'nother trade - 1.4(Oak) for 1.7, 2.7 and 4.7(With Matthews off the board and no one else really tickling my fancy at this pick, more than willing to drop a few spots.)
1.7(T.B) - Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
1.15 - Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee (Probably not the best value, but i feel we need help at OT, and Lewan and Kouandjio had literally just come off the board, so perhaps a bit of a panic pick - Should be a pretty good tackle nonetheless.)
2.4(Oak) - CJ Mosley OLB Alabama (Literally cannoy beleive he was still there, would be stupid to pass up.)
2.7(T.B) - Cyril Richardson OG Baylor
2.15 - Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida
3.4(Oak) - Carlos Hyde HB Ohio St.
3.15 - AJ McCarron QB Alabama
4.7(T.B) - Dominique Easley DT Florida
4.15 - Ty Zimmerman FS Kansas St.

Couple of points i would make; I would have liked to have addressed saftey a little earlier than i did, but the way the draft fell, there wasnt anyone that fit the value of the pick whenever i was on the clock. Just the way it went.
I know a lot of people arent fans of a round 1 WR, but i am a BIG Watkins fan. I think he could be on a level with AJ Green coming out by the time the draft rolls around(Big statement i know), and just imagine a recieving corp of Watkins, Austin and your choice of Bailey, Givens or Quick... Can you say scary?

Anyway, feel free to praise, rip apart, whatever you like. How would my fellow ROD'ers feel about this draft? (First few rounds anyway ;-) )

Hyde is a great pick. I don't like Richardson at #15...don't like Lewan either. Richardson didn't play that well this year after looking really good as a sophomore. Lewan has some major character concerns and is a bit too stiff for my liking. I much prefer Greg Robinson from Auburn to those two.

Who took Jake Matthews?(since you said he got picked before us)

Also, I'm not a Purifoy fan. Freaky athlete but really bad technique and major issues with his ball-skills. We might be getting a little bit of too good of a deal in those trades. Rest of it is good for me though.

Good job.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Hyde is a great pick. I don't like Richardson at #15...don't like Lewan either. Richardson didn't play that well this year after looking really good as a sophomore. Lewan has some major character concerns and is a bit too stiff for my liking. I much prefer Greg Robinson from Auburn to those two.

Who took Jake Matthews?(since you said he got picked before us)

Also, I'm not a Purifoy fan. Freaky athlete but really bad technique and major issues with his ball-skills. We might be getting a little bit of too good of a deal in those trades. Rest of it is good for me though.

Good job.

Atlanta traded up to 3 to grab Matthews, a similar deal to what i got from Oakland, my guess is it was too good a deal for Jacksonville to pass up, outweighed their QB needs in the eyes of the computer...

I think if i did it again with the exact same circumstances, i would have taken Robinson aswell, he has really come on in Auburn's recent run of good form.

I definitely agree that Purifoy has some glaring issues technique wise, but i felt that his talent level at that point was great value, and if there's anyone i trust to coach up DB's, it's Jeff Fisher.

The simulator is definitely a little bit generous with the trades, but hey, we all know what happens when a team falls in love with a player, they can trade far too much to get them *cough*Washington*cough*

Memphis Ram

Legend
I agree.
That's why I wrote that I'd like for the Rams to draft a tackle, and that's why I said I don't want the Rams to draft Clowney.

Feels like you're implying I wrote the opposite.

But, selecting Clowney doesn't mean that the Rams cannot address the Oline. While there won't be a sure-fire franchise type available, this is a pretty deep draft at OT and the Rams have more than one draft choice.

Clowney would be a prospect too hard to pass up but we need to address other needs. Trade our #2 pick for Browns #6 and the pick they acquired from Colts and a possible 3rd rounder. They are in dire need at Quarterback. We'll have 3 picks in the first round. Draft OT, S Clinton-Dix, and CB Darqueze Dennard if he happens to fall that far back respectively. OG in the second round.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I believe that many are banking on the Browns moving up for a QB but, what if they only like Bridgewater that high? The Rams might be left out in the cold if they don't end up with the #1 overall choice as the Texans could select him or make a deal with the Browns.