Draft Sleeper Higbee Arrested for Assault Along With Evading Police.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It appears he was hanging with Tre Mason

Wonder how this hurts his draft stock now.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Get him in the 6th now. Tree got a DUI and he's fine. Just need to be sure about his overall character.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It appears he was hanging with Tre Mason

Wonder how this hurts his draft stock now.

I think you take him off the list plus the Rams have a meeting set up with South Carolina's Jerrell Adams so one Gamecock could replace another.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. Draft him in the 4th round, now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really like Adams, but I don't think there is any TE worth taking before round 3. Like Jrry said take him a round later.....or pick Adams who is a very good blocker and developing receiver.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I retract my earlier statement. I want Higbee nowhere near this team. Read the reports on what happened. He almost killed a guy and committed a hate crime in the process. Frankly, he's lucky the guy survived or else he would have been facing a sentence of life in prison. He shouted racial slurs at a guy and then sucker punched him because the other guy was a Muslim. Then he ran away like a piece of shit, racist thug. Guy suffered a serious brain injury. He ended up surviving but he could have easily died.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I retract my earlier statement. I want Higbee nowhere near this team. Read the reports on what happened. He almost killed a guy and committed a hate crime in the process. Frankly, he's lucky the guy survived or else he would have been facing a sentence of life in prison. He shouted racial slurs at a guy and then sucker punched him because the other guy was a Muslim. Then he ran away like a piece of crap, racist thug. Guy suffered a serious brain injury. He ended up surviving but he could have easily died.

Next up Jerrel Adams

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I retract my earlier statement. I want Higbee nowhere near this team. Read the reports on what happened. He almost killed a guy and committed a hate crime in the process. Frankly, he's lucky the guy survived or else he would have been facing a sentence of life in prison. He shouted racial slurs at a guy and then sucker punched him because the other guy was a Muslim. Then he ran away like a piece of crap, racist thug. Guy suffered a serious brain injury. He ended up surviving but he could have easily died.

Yeah, sound like he might be facing serious jail time.

What a way to blow your career.

What he did was really messed up if true.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Guess the Pats will be interested.

He can finally replace Aaron Hernandez...