Draft Results So Far - Our NFC West Opponents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How do you think the other teams in our division have done, so far?

San Francisco 49ers
  • Round 3 (No. 87 from Vikings): CB Ji'Ayir Brown
  • Round 3 (No. 99): K Jake Moody
  • Round 3 (No. 101): TE Cameron Latu
  • Round 5 (No. 155 from Dolphins):
  • Round 5 (No. 173):
  • Round 6 (No. 216):
  • Round 7 (No. 247):
  • Round 7 (No. 253):
  • Round 7 (No. 255):

Seattle Seahawks
  • Round 1 (No. 5 from Broncos): CB Devon Witherspoon
  • Round 1 (No. 20): WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba
  • Round 2 (No. 37 from Broncos): EDGE Derick Hall
  • Round 2 (No. 52): RB Zach Charbonnet
  • Round 4 (No. 108 from Broncos):
  • Round 4 (No. 123):
  • Round 5 (No. 151 from Steelers):
  • Round 5 (No. 154):
  • Round 6 (No. 198):
  • Round 7 (No. 237):

Arizona Cardinals
  • Round 1 (No. 6 from Rams through Lions): OT Paris Johnson Jr.
  • Round 2 (No. 41 from Titans): EDGE BJ Ojulari
  • Round 3 (No. 72 from Titans): CB Garrett Williams
  • Round 3 (No. 94 from Eagles): WR Michael Wilson
  • Round 4 (No. 122 from Dolphins):
  • Round 5 (No. 139 from Broncos):
  • Round 5 (No. 168):
  • Round 6 (No. 180):
  • Round 6 (No. 213):

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seattle is killing it. Bastards.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Niners did well. Brown is underrated imo and the Niners window is open, so even if Round 3 is high to take a kicker, they got the best in the country. They are in position to use luxury picks.

What the Eagles did is more impressive. They look like they will be the team to beat.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Seahawks are having back to back good drafts. That team will be tough in the coming seasons. The NFC West will be back to the toughest conference in football in a few seasons.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Seattle is drafting like Pete’s early years. Hopefully they never find their upgrade to Geno

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hags and Turds are honestly killing it IMO. Both top 5 drafts. Let's also not forget, Turds got draft capital next year that could be a top 10 pick to go with the top 10 they are likely to already have (hags do as well from Wussell robbery... uhh trade). We are going to have battles in this division going forward. Only saving grace at the moment, they don't have great QB's. Geno was solid last year, but is older and could come back to earth (hopefully).

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I take reactions to a team's draft with a grain of salt. There is no way to know how many of these guys will be productive NFL players right now. The most worthless articles I see are the inevitable draft grades when its over. I'm amazed to see how many people fawn over them if they're favorable to their team.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
As of the end of Round 4, the Seachickens are doing the best by a mile. The Cardinals have having a great draft. The Rams and 49ers have a lot of work to do…

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Draft isn't over but bottom line is the Seahawks are much improved. Cards finally had a shrewd draft so they improved too. 9ers dipped via the division in terms of their incoming haul.

Rams have done some nice things but the secondary looks like it's gonna be undermanned. Trying to wait until after the draft, trying to be patient, but looking at what's left with our 3x fifth round picks incoming I don't expect we're gonna have a good secondary. We're gonna bleed yards and points.

Rams have an interesting plan with the double 3T plan on passing downs. So hopefully the rush helps a ton. But vs quality opponents you still gotta have quality on the back end. We have Durant and the funky bunch. For me this is the moment where I accept that we're 3rd in the division, maybe the cellar depending on whether they can find a miracle corner in the rest of these picks.

Not gonna whine about it either it is what it is. Another season spent polishing that Lombardi is fine by me. Looking forward to preseason and seeing this group and what they can do, it's gonna be another "throwback" season for us though I do think we'll be competitive.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seahawks still stacking the lines sigh. They're gonna bullyball us all over the field.