Draft Prospect videos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, Trent Richardson sure had his work cut out for him against Fletcher Cox.

Get 'em both. :yeh:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Thanks for posting that link. Its nice to have a aggregated video site rather than having to surf youtube.

Couple of observations:

1) Brockers is a lot better against the run than I gave him credit for. It is very impressive for a guy as tall as he is to be that good. If he develops any kind of pass rush move he could be a very good NFL DT.

2)Brandon Boykin, I have always been an advocate for us drafting him. He falls because of his size, but he's a playmaker. Each time I watch him the more I like him.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Thanks for posting that link. Its nice to have a aggregated video site rather than having to surf youtube.

Couple of observations:

1) Brockers is a lot better against the run than I gave him credit for. It is very impressive for a guy as tall as he is to be that good. If he develops any kind of pass rush move he could be a very good NFL DT.

2)Brandon Boykin, I have always been an advocate for us drafting him. He falls because of his size, but he's a playmaker. Each time I watch him the more I like him.

And I really enjoy the videos they post because it isnt just a complete highlight video that makes (insert player name) look like a stud.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
libertadrocks said:

Couple of observations:

And I really enjoy the videos they post because it isnt just a complete highlight video that makes (insert player name) look like a stud.

Yeah. Highlight videos are worthless. The bad is just as important as the good.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Steven Jackson's future backup??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy67p2raIqY[/youtube]