Draft Proposal Dependent On 3 Teams Willing To Move Up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Trade: Cleveland gives up 2 1st rounders for Rams 1st round and 4th round pick
Trade: Rams trade 4 overall and 6th round to Minnesota for Vikings 1st and 2nd round pick
Trade: Jets swap first picks with rams, also rams get jets 2015 first round pick.

13: OT Michigan Taylor Lewan 6'6 310
18: S Alabama HaHa Dixon 6'1 205
27: OG Baylor C.Richardson 6'5 330

40: WR FSU K. Benjamin 6'5 225
44: T/G Notre Dame Zach Martin 6'4 305

78: CB Lou Purifoy 6'0 188 Athletic with good size.
5th round: WR T.J Jones 5'11 185 Very good route runner/hands.

-Lewan is the type of Tackle that can step in and start at LT right away.
-Clinton-Dixon might not be there at 18 but if he is, Rams must take him.
-Adding another OL in the first round will ensure the Rams have depth at the very least. Make no mistake, Richardson will start day one in the NFL at the G position.
-WR Benjamin is the wild card, he is inconsistent when it comes to catching but has all the physical tools NFL teams love. With proper coaching and dedication, Benjamin should give the Rams a big target that will put up good numbers
-Zach Martin has the technique and size to play LT/OG. Possibly even start his rookie year. Rams will be looking to cut an OL or two in the off-season so adding Lewan, Richardson, Martin will ensure the Rams are good up front.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhxRam

I am going to have to prepare a spreadsheet for all of these mocks.

Alan

Legend
I like it! Especially the extra 1st rounder in 2015.

BTW, WELCOME TO THE ROD! :woot::bigup::woot:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I like it too. I like all of those guys. I don't know much about WR T. J. Jones.

laramsoriginal

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The rams need to draft OL and I believe Richardson and Martin will be there.
TJ Jones is a sleeper WR. Notre Dame had a terrible QB and yet Jones was able to post up good numbers. He is a good route runner with good hands, let him loose in the slot.

One thing is certain, the rams will be making a lot of trades

laramsoriginal

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In addition to my mock draft, Rams would also release finnegan, wells, and Dhal freeing up nearly 16million in cap space to resign Safford and another FA CB.