Draft Order

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2308514-2015-nfl-draft-order-full-list-of-picks-for-every-team

2015 NFL Draft Order, Round 1
Round 1Team
1Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2 Tennessee Titans
3Jacksonville Jaguars
4Oakland Raiders
5Washington Redskins
6New York Jets
7Chicago Bears
8Atlanta Falcons
9New York Giants
10St. Louis Rams
11Minnesota Vikings
12Cleveland Browns
13New Orleans Saints
14Miami Dolphins
15San Francisco 49ers
16Houston Texans
17Kansas City Chiefs
18San Diego Chargers
19Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo)
20Philadelphia Eagles
21Carolina Panthers
22Baltimore Ravens
23Pittsburgh Steelers
24Detroit Lions
25Arizona Cardinals
26Indianapolis Colts
27Cincinnati Bengals
28Green Bay Packers
29Dallas Cowboys
30Denver Broncos
31Seattle Seahawks
32New England Patriots

Athos

Legend
Who to trade with for Shameis?

OAK needs a lot of help around Carr. I guess that's possible. Probably is, you could argue 5 of the teams in front of us could use a QB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Who to trade with for Shameis?

OAK needs a lot of help around Carr. I guess that's possible. Probably is, you could argue 5 of the teams in front of us could use a QB.

He'll be gone by then....Ken Whisenhunt won't pass on Winston because his team can't pass now!

FRO

Legend
I think the Titans sit and pick a QB. If they don't the Jets, Bears, and the Browns are all strong possibilities. The Browns are way down the pecking order but can offer two firsts this year in a loaded draft.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I heard the Titans are really fond of Mettenberger and like him as the starter.

FRO

Legend
If I'm the Rams I trade down. We won't land one of the QBs, and interior line help can be added later in the draft. Accrue picks and draft line early and often. That is if we don't decided to go in a different direction at RT.

Athos

Legend
If I'm the Rams I trade down. We won't land one of the QBs, and interior line help can be added later in the draft. Accrue picks and draft line early and often. That is if we don't decided to go in a different direction at RT.

I'm kinda sick of trading down. What exactly has it gotten us sans RGIII trade? Peed? Watson?

Missing stud LBs and OGs?

Fuck it. Stand pat and get an elite something of offense at 10 overall.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

It's interesting. You could take the Patriots approach, as you've suggested here. Which would fit the way Stan wants to build this team. But, he's not in charge of the drafting. Snead comes from the Demitroff school of thought, so a trade up seems more likely to me given where we stand at this point in time.

FRO

Legend
I'm kinda sick of trading down. What exactly has it gotten us sans RGIII trade? Peed? Watson?

Missing stud LBs and OGs?

freak it. Stand pat and get an elite something of offense at 10 overall.
Stedman Bailey

FRO

Legend
It's interesting. You could take the Patriots approach, as you've suggested here. Which would fit the way Stan wants to build this team. But, he's not in charge of the drafting. Snead comes from the Demitroff school of thought, so a trade up seems more likely to me given where we stand at this point in time.
Who we trading up for? Trading from 10 to 2 will take an RGIII type deal. The Titans would be passing on a ton of top talent to move down to 10. At minimum we are trading a first this year and next and a second rounder this year. That gives us a third, fifth, and seventh to fix the line...good luck.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It'd probably cost us at least a 2nd rounder and probably a 3rd to trade up for Winston if we assume the Titans aren't taking him but the Jets will. A trade up to say 5 with the Redskins. Not sure I'd like to do that when we still need offensive line help desperately. Then again, if Jameis is a franchise QB like I think he is, he's worth it.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Who we trading up for? Trading from 10 to 2 will take an RGIII type deal. The Titans would be passing on a ton of top talent to move down to 10. At minimum we are trading a first this year and next and a second rounder this year. That gives us a third, fifth, and seventh to fix the line...good luck.

We don't need to trade to 2. The likelihood of Mariota and Winston going 1 and 2 at this point are small. There's a ton of prospects that could slot in above either one.

FRO

Legend
It'd probably cost us at least a 2nd rounder and probably a 3rd to trade up for Winston if we assume the Titans aren't taking him but the Jets will. A trade up to say 5 with the Redskins. Not sure I'd like to do that when we still need offensive line help desperately. Then again, if Jameis is a franchise QB like I think he is, he's worth it.
It's going to cost at minimum 2 firsts. Look what the Bills gave up to move up to Cleveland's pick and that wasn't as big of a trade up.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They all need QB's... Not looking too good for us tbh

Really don't see the Bears or jets taking a QB first round, bears maybe if they get rid of cutler in the offseason. Bears need defense bad though.

I'd honestly be fine if we wait til the second or third round to get a QB as long as he's a legit prospect, not some no name guy. Not too high on Winston personally. We need OL and LB too.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It's going to cost at minimum 2 firsts. Look what the Bills gave up to move up to Cleveland's pick and that wasn't as big of a trade up.

Possibly. In 2013, Dolphins traded up with the Raiders and only gave up the 12th and 42nd pick for the 3rd overall to pick Dion Jordan. There's no telling the cost. But going up five spots from 10 to 5, it may not cost a future first. Depends on how they value Winston. Don't think he'd succeed in most places, so his value might be lower.