Draft Order

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams0307

Whether it's 8 or 10, there will definitely be a stud player where we're picking. The question of the Spring will be Does Jameis Winston fall to us?

paceram

Pro Bowler
Whether it's 8 or 10, there will definitely be a stud player where we're picking. The question of the Spring will be Does Jameis Winston fall to us?

Seriously doubt it! I think if the Rams want Winston they will have to trade up to get him and I doubt it will be cheap!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Go Falcons! They would move to 7-9 and Carolina would be 6-9-1 that trumps 6-10! Sad, but that's life of a Ram fan.

RamBill

Legend

Rams currently scheduled to pick 12th in NFL draft

• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_e0c58971-75bf-541d-b2ab-c91355e01741.html

If the NFL draft were held today, the Rams would be picking 12th. And with just one week left in the regular season, they will be picking somewhere in that neighborhood _ give or take a pick or two either way,

The 2015 draft is scheduled for April 30-May 2.

Even if the Rams lose Sunday's season finale at Seattle and finish 6-10, they cannot draft higher than Tampa Bay (2-13), Tennessee (2-13), Jacksonville (3-12), Oakland (3-12), the New York Jets (3-12), Washington (4-11) or Chicago (5-10).

Even if Chicago won its finale at Minnesota to finish 6-10, a 6-10 Rams team would draft behind the Bears because of the strength of schedule tie-breaker.

So the highest the Rams could draft is eighth, and that's assuming the Rams lose to Seattle while four other 6-9 teams _ Atlanta, Minnesota, the New York Giants, and New Orleans _ all win their finales. Obviously, it's highly unlikely that all four teams will win.

Once again, the Rams are playing one of the league's toughest schedules, with their opponents' a combined 17 games above .500. Atlanta, Minnesota, the Giants, and New Orleans all have played significantly easier schedules than St. Louis; that's why all would draft ahead of the Rams in the case of identical records.

If the Rams should upset Seattle to finish 7-9, they could end up drafting as low as 15th overall. That would happen if Cleveland (7-8), San Francisco (7-8), and Carolina (6-8-1) all lost their finales.

moklerman

Warner-phile
8th sure would be nice in terms of draft capitol. Would bring some value to trading down, which is what I'd assume they'd do. Giving up a top 10 pick would be tough though.

fearsomefour

Legend
Tampa Bay (2-13), Tennessee (2-13), Jacksonville (3-12), Oakland (3-12), the New York Jets (3-12), Washington (4-11) or Chicago (5-10).

How many of these teams are going to be taking QBs? Jacksonville and Oakland are sure no's. Tampa, Washington probably. If the Bears keep Cutler that is a no more than likely.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Absent a trade up - a first rd QB isn't all that likely for the Rams this year - no matter what happens in week 17.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Tampa Bay (2-13), Tennessee (2-13), Jacksonville (3-12), Oakland (3-12), the New York Jets (3-12), Washington (4-11) or Chicago (5-10).

How many of these teams are going to be taking QBs? Jacksonville and Oakland are sure no's. Tampa, Washington probably. If the Bears keep Cutler that is a no more than likely.
Wow, 4 teams in the top ten in serious need of drafting a QB. Hard to imagine the Rams leap-frogging that many to get a top guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Please Rams, don't waste draft picks this year to move up for a QB. I'd rather develop a Petty, Grayson, Mannion, or even a Bridge and use those picks on OL.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
OL has to be the target, assuming that a QB isn't available...no way they move up for one.

I say they have to go OL unless some freak at another position falls to them, like Cooper. And if the thought that "no way so and so falls" I call BS...because it happens every single fucking year and I hate that argument when discussing the draft.

fearsomefour

Legend
Please Rams, don't waste draft picks this year to move up for a QB. I'd rather develop a Petty, Grayson, Mannion, or even a Bridge and use those picks on OL.
Could not agree with anything more than this when it comes to this offseason.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams currently scheduled to pick 12th in NFL draft
• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_e0c58971-75bf-541d-b2ab-c91355e01741.html

So the highest the Rams could draft is eighth, and that's assuming the Rams lose to Seattle while four other 6-9 teams _ Atlanta, Minnesota, the New York Giants, and New Orleans _ all win their finales. Obviously, it's highly unlikely that all four teams will win.

I think they all could win with the biggest challenge being the Falcons against the Panthers, but they're at home and the Giants have been playing really well and are at home so I expect to defeat an Eagle team that is running on empty. Yeah 8th that would be just fine because after last week there is no way the Rams can defeat Seattle hopefully no serious injurious.