Draft order Rd1-3 as per @thehuddlereport

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 232

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
By losing today I think we moved 4 slots higher in the draft! To number #12

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ya it was 18, but after today we moved up to 15th

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
At least 3 teams ahead of us could seek a QB IMO. Cleveland, Chicago, SF and Phi are all possibilities for a 1st round QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What makes me really happy is the Titans have the first pick vice the Browns. Which means if the Rams are hell bent on moving up to the top to finally fill the QB position it's doable.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yep it appears Rams will be in the #15 position in the first round. With two mid 40's range positions practically back to back second round picks. The 3rd round should be around #75 position

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Did we? I thought we went from 18 to 15 but not sure. Did you see that somewhere?

Yeah, I saw it on NFL.com yesterday but dang, it's been revised and we're now at #15. Crap.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Y'know... if the Rams decide to go all in on a QB, I'll simply hope it was the right decision. I won't really be upset either way unless Goff turns out to be the next Rodgers and we didn't go get him. It's a long time before the draft and as we've all seen, these guys tend to move up and down the draft boards without anything new happening.

Regardless, here's to a real QB for 2016, be it Mannion or a rookie.

Cheers guys.

And thanks @BriansRams for the response. I wasn't sure which source to believe.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What makes me really happy is the Titans have the first pick vice the Browns. Which means if the Rams are hell bent on moving up to the top to finally fill the QB position it's doable.

That's a good point Merlin.
How about we offer them our #1 and one of our #2's, AND Jeff Fisher ... to move up to the #1 spot for a QB?
What? You say they don't want Jeff Fisher back? But why?