Draft Nuggets from Albert Breer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
# 7 is very true. and jalen collins will be interesting as well. teams seem to be interested in the drug issue until its their turn to draft.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
4) In the teens, there'll be guys drafted who other clubs have much lower grades on. So last 20 picks of 1st round = unpredictable.— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) April 24, 2015
I find this scenario very interesting!! to me it favors the Rams should they decide to try and drop down!(y):)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I've been thinking for a while now that White has a good chance to be there at 10 vice Parker. My take is that two WRs we have taken from WVU haven't exactly developed quickly, and while some of that might be the Rams' coaching I think it is more indicative of the offense the Mountaineers run not necessarily preparing them for instant impact in the NFL.

Is White different? He is a beast, so yeah maybe his physical size means he'll have more impact earlier. But remember that he is a late riser, with one season of great film, so that will count against him in terms of where he goes in the draft.

If I had to bet on any of those three WRs being there at 10, White would be the guy I'd put money on.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It appears to be a good draft year for us. Depth In our key positions of need.

I'm thankful they moved the draft back up this year. Last year was just way to long to wait.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. Hoping that what Breer says is true. Then again, this is the same guy who reported that we were sending Sam Bradford, a second round pick, and a future third for Nick Foles alone, so I doubt that he's right here.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

JASON LA CANFORA

CBS Sports NFL Insider
Follow Jason

2015 NFL Draft buzz: Worries over edge rushers; Parker next-best WR?
April 22, 2015 2:51 pm ET
I continue to hear plenty of evaluators I really trust express some real trepidation about the top pass rushers in this draft. Even guys like Dante Fowler Jr. and Vic Beasley carry concerns. Can they keep on weight? Are they tweeners? The recent issues of guys likeDion Jordan and Barkevious Mingo to make an impact has definitely scared some teams (to say nothing of Jadeveon Clowney's lost rookie season and uncertain future).

Will the speed be enough to carry some of these guys at the next level? Are they really complete? I still believe one of these edge rushers who is seen as a top-five pick in many mocks drafts ends up outside the top 10, and I still think Randy Gregory, off-field issues and all, goes in the top half of the first round and maybe ends being the best of the bunch.

More draft buzz

• Hearing a lot of buzz about Utah corner Eric Rowe. Teams like him a lot more than the media realizes. Maybe not enough to get him all the way into the top 32, but then again much crazier things have happened before.

• I still say UConn's Byron Jones goes Day 1. Too many teams think, at worst case, that he is an impact ranging free safety even if he isn't the cover corner (think Devin McCourty).

• Keep hearing from evaluators who know what they hell they are doing that DeVante Parker is the second-best receiver in the draft, and some think the gap between him and Amari Cooper isn't exactly massive. Not saying he is the second one taken -- Kevin White's measurables probably still make him second to Cooper, but could be more interesting than some think.

• Likewise, the gap between Trae Waynes and some other corners isn't all that great to many people I've talked to. In fact, plenty think Wake Forest's Kevin Johnson might be the best of the bunch. I see him in the top half of the first round as well.

• If you made me do a mock draft right now I don't believe I would have a safety, tight end or inside linebacker in it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...rries-over-edge-rushers-parker-second-best-wr