Draft Locks... for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My St. Louis Rams draft locks:

1. They won't draft me. I don't know why :lifting:. I am 5'11", 220lbs, I have 6.5 speed and can high jump 11"
2. They will draft at least 4 players (none of whom are me :doh:)
3. They will draft at least one player on offense and one player on defense (but they won't call my name :cry:)
4. They will have a press conference to present their draft choices (but I won't be there (n))

Was that hand timed or laser timed? :D

ausmurp

Starter
1. We will draft a safety in top 2 rounds.
2. We will draft a guard in top 2 rounds.
3. Our third pick in top 2 rounds will be a surprise to all fans.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamsTalk will Implode

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
"In a world run by robots, if you're picking first you end up with the best player. The team picking second would land the second-best player, third the third-best and so on and so on until someone is finally forced to draft Teddy Bridgewater."
-Will Brinson / NFL Writer

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Really? Lets be realistic. The opposite IS A LOCK the rams will draft a safety in rd 1 or 2.

They were desperate for two good safeties last year and waited until round 3 to take one. The Safeties are not as good as last year. There will be better players at other positions in rounds 1 and 2.

The only guy Safety that they have shown visible interest in is Buchanon, so maybe he could be a second rounder, but I think they wait due to the reason previously stated.