Draft Locks... for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What are the events that will absolutely happen, or not happen for the Rams? Things that you'd say are a "Lock". I'll go first...

No way they draft Manziel.

Slappy967

Starter
The PD message board will be set ablaze with epic meltdowns by the unwashed masses regardless of who we pick.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
They won't draft a punter or place-kicker in the first round. Other than that I don't think there are any locks. Taking Manziel at 2 (or 13, to a lesser extent) would shock me, but I wouldn't bet serious cash that its a lock not to happen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We will not be drafting at both #2 and #13. At least one of these picks will be dealt.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
We will not draft 12 or more players on this tight roster. We are trading up to get quality over quantity.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think it's an absolute lock we draft Jake Matthews.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We don't draft Maziel at #2 or #13. We don't draft Watkins at #2. IN round 1 there is one 'surprise' and one non-surprise (Matthews-Evans-Robinson)
We don't draft mack

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
What are the events that will absolutely happen, or not happen for the Rams? Things that you'd say are a "Lock". I'll go first...

No way they draft Manziel.

Agree.

1. They won't draft Manziel. And have you noticed that anyone who said the Rams should draft Manziel actually HATES the Rams.

2. They are trading down from #2 in some shape or form. Snead can't help himself.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The rams will not take a qb in the 1st.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My St. Louis Rams draft locks:

1. They won't draft me. I don't know why :lifting:. I am 5'11", 220lbs, I have 6.5 speed and can high jump 11"
2. They will draft at least 4 players (none of whom are me :doh:)
3. They will draft at least one player on offense and one player on defense (but they won't call my name :cry:)
4. They will have a press conference to present their draft choices (but I won't be there (n))