Draft Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am really looking forward when my favorite NFL Day is NOT Draft Day! Hopefully, the Rams will start competing and contending soon so Draft Day is way down on my list!!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't expect as poorly of a played game against the Bucs as we saw this past weekend.

Hopefully the Rams pride shines through and they put together a great game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I thought this would be about the movie - which I was soooooo looking forward to - and pretty dissapointed with.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
It will be easy to forget this disaster if they win a road game in the heat in Tampa and stomp Jurry's Boys at the Dome.

Am I confident? Nope. But I'll feel a million times better if we can win two before the bye week.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'll tell you one thing. The Cowboys looked really bad. I know Romo basically lost that game for them single-handedly but I think we'll know a lot more about our team (whether good or bad) the day after we've played them.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't expect as poorly of a played game against the Bucs as we saw this past weekend.

Hopefully the Rams pride shines through and they put together a great game.
I believe it can happen.
Last September after the 49ers and Cowboys destroyed us, I thought there was no way we could play good football.
The team pulled together and played competitive ball the rest of the year.

It will happen. This team is better than last year's team.
I hope it doesn't take until week 5 to start playing well.
I expect a tough week of practice for the players after yesterday. Not just from the coaches, but from the players themselves.