Draft Day Plans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With the draft kicking off Thursday and no anticipated (Rams) selection until late Friday night...

What are your plans? Normal draft plans?

I plan to watch normally, however it runs late Thursday night where I live and I could see a scenario that I miss the back end of round 1 live.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Normal Draft Day for me! You never know what surprise's the 1st round will hold! Especially with Wade McSnead around!!:LOL::D

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah, sadly I still gotta work

Same ol same ol, get home at 4:30, crack open a IPA and flip on nfl network

Just can’t do ESPN anymore, way way WAY too phony over the top PC for my taste

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Since the Rams won't pick until Friday, the Texans until Saturday, and only mildly interested in the Steelers pick, I'm just gonna watch for FYI purposes. I hope there's an awkward moment like Takkarist McKinley for the lolz.

Oh and as always, I'm having the volume turned down. I'm hoping that Mike Mayock's mouth isn't on FOX, since that's what I'll be watching it on.

I'm way more excited for Avengers Infinity War on Saturday tho!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Since the Rams won't pick until Friday, the Texans until Saturday, and only mildly interested in the Steelers pick, I'm just gonna watch for FYI purposes. I hope there's an awkward moment like Takkarist McKinley for the lolz.

Oh and as always, I'm having the volume turned down. I'm hoping that Mike Mayock's mouth isn't on FOX, since that's what I'll be watching it on.

got your priorities straight. i like it

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Not going Thursday night ?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not going Thursday night ?

Nah, after work I can barely stay awake to type something here on ROD. Fridays I do my adulting errands.

Saturday afternoon. All errands done. No work. Awake and HYPED.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate watching other teams get good players , so I'll wait till Friday night to tune in . I still like the Cooks trade though .

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Probably won't even watch , or , at least not much ,

probably just sit out in the living room pretending like I'm interested in what ever the wife is watching

but I'm sure I'll have my phone or tablet on and check in every once in while

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It's the first time in 10 years that my dad and I are in the same spot at draft time, so naturally the Rams don't have any prime picks. I think we're planning on hanging out Friday or Saturday for beers anyway. Not sure.

Dad, if you read this, let me know what we're doing.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My 14 year old son is taking my ass fishing

He even bought me a fishing pole which was rather impressive to watch him talk with the sales guy at Cabella's - dude knows his stuff
The dude rented this private lake for the day (Thursday) and it's just him and me all alone with a fully stocked lake - bass

I am trying to relax more in my life so I have decided to go with him and have a great time. So instead of drinking beer after beer watching the draft on the boob tube - i will be hanging with the dude angling whoppers in Burnett County

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will possibly follow it online, but some personal stuff is keeping me very busy lately.

I still miss the intensive Saturday and Sunday draft, where you follow the draft until everybody involved is exhausted.

Ram65

Legend
I found this draft to be very interesting despite no first or second rounders for the Rams. The musical chair QB guesses early on. Darnold or Allen for the Browns? What will the G-Men do? Where do Barkley and Chubb go. More trades? The Whiners pick? Overall, there is a vast amount of differing opinions on where players will be drafted. I'll watch round one and two and most of the rest. Usual breaks could miss the sixth round.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found this draft to be very interesting despite no first or second rounders for the Rams. The musical chair QB quesses early on. Darnold or Allen for the Browns? What will the G-Men do? Where do Barkley and Chubb go. More trades? The Whiners pick? Overall, there is a vast amount of differing opinions on where players will be drafted. I'll watch round one and two and most of the rest. Usual breaks could miss the sixth round.
I’m with you. I guess with the Giants and Jets having top 3 picks it helps captivate my attention. But still, the top 10 picks should be wild and i still think we’re gonna get some trades

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I might, but the noise I make when I kneel worries the kids... the noise is real...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Will be working late on Thursday, however, still home by 7pm to catch the first round and then Friday is date night (still after 27 years this year) however, being that my trophy bride is an avid football fan, we will be ordering in and watching the 2nd and 3rd together....Saturday will be tough, daughter has a swim meet so will be recording and watching on my phone...As to the menu for Friday from our favorite Italian Restaurant, with a bottle of white and a bottle of red....