Draft Day, here in NYC...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Just a heads up....

Pouring rain here in Midtown Manhattan as I stare out the window of my son's place on 57th street, just hanging out drinking my Dunkin Donuts coffee. Weather is expected to clear up in a few hours, hopefully enough for me to brave a 10 min walk to Radio City Music Hall to scope things out. I met a couple of Rams fans yesterday who say they have been to the draft the last 10 years. One guy said he writes for the TurfShowTimes. Gonna try to meet up with him and his dad for lunch to compare notes.

I was surprised at the mix of fans waiting for tickets. Lots of Rams fans, Steelers fans, Giants fans, and Niners fans, not many Cards fans, or Seahawks fans. Too many bottom feeder Browns fans who say they come here because "this is there Super Bowl". I've got $5 on this being their Super Bowl for many years to come.

I plan on tweeting mostly from the draft. I expect it will be the communication medium of choice once I get into the Hall.

I stink at taking pictures and I'm even worse at figuring out how to post them here, but I'll try when i have the time. As you all know, I'm much better at rambling on with the written word.

Good luck Rams!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Have fun Max! I sure am envious. What is your twitter handle for those of us who would like to follow tonight?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
It is on the sidebar craig.
:doh:

Thanks Bob. Funny thing is, I noticed that sidebar when I signed in this AM and wondered "who the heck is this guy"? :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Make sure you make a shit ton of noise when we make our picks Max. I want to hear some Ram Fans raising hell tonight! Seems like I always hear a lot of noise from all of the other team's fans, and not enough from our Brethren.

Make us PROUD Max! I'll be looking for that hat.

V3

Hall of Fame
Just a heads up....

Pouring rain here in Midtown Manhattan as I stare out the window of my son's place on 57th street, just hanging out drinking my Dunkin Donuts coffee. Weather is expected to clear up in a few hours, hopefully enough for me to brave a 10 min walk to Radio City Music Hall to scope things out. I met a couple of Rams fans yesterday who say they have been to the draft the last 10 years. One guy said he writes for the TurfShowTimes. Gonna try to meet up with him and his dad for lunch to compare notes.

I was surprised at the mix of fans waiting for tickets. Lots of Rams fans, Steelers fans, Giants fans, and Niners fans, not many Cards fans, or Seahawks fans. Too many bottom feeder Browns fans who say they come here because "this is there Super Bowl". I've got $5 on this being their Super Bowl for many years to come.

I plan on tweeting mostly from the draft. I expect it will be the communication medium of choice once I get into the Hall.

I stink at taking pictures and I'm even worse at figuring out how to post them here, but I'll try when i have the time. As you all know, I'm much better at rambling on with the written word.

Good luck Rams!

Careful, you might lose another $5. :X3:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Clev trades up to #2 for Walkins. My bold prediction

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Too many bottom feeder Browns fans who say they come here because "this is there Super Bowl". I've got $5 on this being their Super Bowl for many years to come.

Ha! Karma gonna be a bitch - eh Max? Thanks for the reports.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Remember to boo Goodell.