Draft - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was this a good draft day, bad, or WTH???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tahoe

Pro Bowler
92taq2h.jpg
I don't care, that could have just been for motivation. The guy can play

Memphis Ram

Legend
Random observations on Day one:
* Why the F__K didn't the Redskins take Leonard Williams when he fell to them at #5!?! IDIOTS!
* Philly Taking WR Nelson Agholar @#20. Was way too early to take him with so many other, better WR's, still on the board!
* The Packer selection of FS - Damarius Randall, good pick, But again too early to take him!
* I WAS REALLY, REALLY SURPRISED THAT THERE WHER ONLY TWO TRADES IN THE 1st round!!
JMHO on things so far!:)

I agree on the Redskins, but I had no problem with the other moves.

But, the biggest surprise/question for me was the Panthers selection of Shaq Thompson.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What time does Day 2 start? Hoping to catch it today before work. Hated missing the entire 1st rd.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks. That should give me the first hour and 20 min or so. Enough if the Rams stay at #41. (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
JMO but he's under-powered. Doesn't fit our blocking scheme. Doesn't make sense after the Gurley pick because he's not a guy who will generate much movement in a PBS.
But but but he's a Duck.

Stel

Starter
Random observations on Day one:
* Why the F__K didn't the Redskins take Leonard Williams when he fell to them at #5!?! IDIOTS!

I wondered the same thing when Jax didn't take him, and again when Oakland didn't. I thought he was the best player in the draft.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't be surprised to see a QB here, if their top choice is still available.

Wildcards could be Gregory and DGB if they are still available.
What about the kid from Hobart ?Austin Shepard in the 6th.

QB Petty ?? Gregory a little over kill,but best available.Does Fish drink coke.Looks like maybe he has a little habit.
DGB-makes sense,but so does a good O-Lineman.The guy from Arz St. Would be another solid pick.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Have to be honest, I did not see the Gurley pick coming. We only have 2 starters on the O-line so I hope Snisher knows something we don't otherwise this is a tbd pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to be honest, I did not see the Gurley pick coming. We only have 2 starters on the O-line so I hope Snisher knows something we don't otherwise this is a tbd pick.

JMO but I think the Rams are more comfortable with Rhaney and Jones than the fans are and see a third starter there.

Memphis Ram

Legend
1233501808224834120.jpg

The Raiders’ account says new draft pick Amari Cooper has his “game face” on, which is one possibility. Or, Cooper realized he’s part of the Raiders as the photo was taken.

Photo via @Raiders