Draft analyst likes where Rams are sitting at Nos. 16 and 22

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Re: Draft analyst likes where Rams are sitting at Nos. 16 an

Faceplant said:
I would be stunned if they went LB in the 1st. Te'o is a 3-4 rd talent as far as I am concerned....

I don't know about that. He was viewed as Top 10 if not Top 5 pick prior to all this imaginary relationship nonsense. I'm sure his stock will take a hit, but he won't go any later than the 2nd round.

iced

Deandre Hopkins is growing on me is the best 'receiver' ready...wouldn't mind this kid at all either. Man can he run a good double move.

Him vs LSU -

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVWGxNjF_k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVWGxNjF_k</a>

some highlights -

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVWm9pNiXYY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVWm9pNiXYY</a>

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Warner4Prez said:
Faceplant said:
I would be stunned if they went LB in the 1st. Te'o is a 3-4 rd talent as far as I am concerned....

I don't know about that. He was viewed as Top 10 if not Top 5 pick prior to all this imaginary relationship nonsense. I'm sure his stock will take a hit, but he won't go any later than the 2nd round.

Couldn't care less about where the media or fans projected him. I just have a hunch the coaches see what I see, which is a mediocre LB who looked like it during the NC against Bama'. Just my .02.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

iced said:
DR RAM said:
Warner4Prez said:
I'm really starting to think that those 5 O-linemen will be gone and maybe even Vaccaro. The O-line is definitely a premium in this draft. No one want's to get in a bidding war for Long, Cherilous or Vollmer; these guys' stock is already rising fast and the combine likely won't do much to change that.

KC, Philly, Detroit, Zona, San Diego, Miami all have needs on the line. Jets and Titans both have needs at Safety. Not sure who falls or sneaks by, but I don't really like the prospects of what's left behind at 16.

Maybe Ogletree or T'eo? Does a positional change make sense for either of those guys, I think they both have the size to play strongside LB though.

Any opinions here?
Cooper is another very highly rated guard. Fluker could also be an option, a better one if we force an offensive lineman here.

think cooper is a reach there.. he's probably there in the 2nd
Kind of my point...

He is a first round talent, and won't make it out though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

iced said:
Warner4Prez said:
I'm really starting to think that those 5 O-linemen will be gone and maybe even Vaccaro. The O-line is definitely a premium in this draft. No one want's to get in a bidding war for Long, Cherilous or Vollmer; these guys' stock is already rising fast and the combine likely won't do much to change that.

KC, Philly, Detroit, Zona, San Diego, Miami all have needs on the line. Jets and Titans both have needs at Safety. Not sure who falls or sneaks by, but I don't really like the prospects of what's left behind at 16.

Maybe Ogletree or T'eo? Does a positional change make sense for either of those guys, I think they both have the size to play strongside LB though.

Any opinions here?

I'm not for spending a first round pick on a SLB, let alone LB that has huge character questions (DUI for ogletree, Teo you already know about)

Co sign. Too many good players in the mix to take that kind of risk.