DR RAMS 2016 Draft Experience

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[GALLERY=media, 137]Me with some lovely ladies. by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:37 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 114]Me With Some Cheerleaders by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 125]Back Of Hat by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:35 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 135]Oopsy. by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:36 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 127]Cheer2 by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:35 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 113]Kid Zone by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 115]My Table, The Hat, Cool Napkin. by DR RAM posted Apr 29, 2016 at 7:33 PM[/GALLERY]

I don't remember anything else. Lol. It was an awesome experience, all races, colors, creeds, and ages. I met tons of people, old, young, new fans, and old fans. Very interesting diversity in Rams knowledge. Pretty fun group of people. We found a back way in, so that we were in minutes after they opened the event.

Andrew polled the crowd before the draft, and about 90% of the fans there cheered for Goff WAY louder. It was a little surprising, but fans heavily favored Goff over Wentz.

Tons of players, Quinn, Westbrooks, Hekker, Harkey, Ogletree, Brockers, Tru Johnson, and more. Ogletree spoke, and he was stoked. All the players were taking pictures and video of the crowd.

Jackie Slater gave a very long, and moving speech, as did Dickerson.

Jared Goff skyped and addressed the crowd, he seemed really happy, and ready to work.

I have more pictures posted in an album in the media area.
http://www.ramsondemand.com/media/albums/2016-rams-draft-party.6/

Last edited: