Dr. McVay's Miracle Goff Syrup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Goffs 2nd Rookie season will be:

• Better than his first.

Votes: 82 82.8%
  • Like his first, but better.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Not as bad as the last one.

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Have you been feeling a bit "4 and 12" lately?
Had some bad Fish and now you can't get off the toilet on third down?
Are you backed up to your own endzone and can't squeeze a drop of offense?

Get back to scoring with Dr. McVay's All-Natural GOFF SYRUP !!!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lol these voter options are hilarious, pretty much the same message just in different verbiage.

Do I expect a pro bowl season? No. But I certainly expect at least 3000 yards and 20 or so TD's. He'll show up and surprise, barring injury.

I can't wait till he proves all these haters and naysayers wrong. Media outlets are like sheep...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You could have used some better options in your Poll question, Like, Will he be WAAAAY better than Last year!?!
It's a no-brainer he'll be better. He couldn't be worse!!(y) Could he!?!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm expecting Aaron Murray to come off the bench after a tough start and lead the Rams to a 7-9 record after a 2-7 start....Seriously I expect Goff to take a giant step forward this season especially with John Sullivan at Center.

Last edited:

jap

Legend

Dammit! This offense seriously needs an enema!

Calling Dr. Kromer to resuscitate a comatose OL so t can provide a working pocket around the Golden Arm. Calling Dr. Yaber and Dr. Waldron to minister to the WRs and TEs, respectively, and infuse them with NFL caliber techniques and instincts through solid practice habits. Calling Dr. Peete to get his super stud RB primed and ready to shine at the highest levels as an answer to last season's disappointments. Calling Dr. LeFleur and Dr. McVay to tie everything together and have everyone functioning and flowing as a solid, harmonious unit.

Then let's get off the damn toilet and start some serious butt kicking!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can't get worse....Players typically have the most growth between years 1 & 2....but I have my doubts we got the right one...I'll be closely watching, Goff, Wentz, Dak, and that wildcard Lynch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is the "Leads Rams to the Super Bowl" option? :p

A55VA6

Legend
lol I would hope it's better than his rookie year! I want to say he'll have a monster year, but I already know not to get too excited.

I hope Goff comes out very comfortable with the offense and looks like that #1 pick. Of course it takes the OL and WR/TE's to make it a bit easier for him, which is why I'm glad we signed some vets on the OL and some smart, good route runners. Realistically, I'd say Goff has a year similar to Sam Bradford's rookie year. Around 3,500 yards, 18 TD, 15 INT. What do you guys think?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
lol I would hope it's better than his rookie year! I want to say he'll have a monster year, but I already know not to get too excited.

I hope Goff comes out very comfortable with the offense and looks like that #1 pick. Of course it takes the OL and WR/TE's to make it a bit easier for him, which is why I'm glad we signed some vets on the OL and some smart, good route runners. Realistically, I'd say Goff has a year similar to Sam Bradford's rookie year. Around 3,500 yards, 18 TD, 15 INT. What do you guys think?

Add in Gurley's 1600 yards & 15 TD's, I think you may be on to something. :popcorn:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Can't get worse....Players typically have the most growth between years 1 & 2....but I have my doubts we got the right one...I'll be closely watching, Goff, Wentz, Dak, and that wildcard Lynch.
Ahh, there it is. The @LACHAMP46 optimistic, sunny, cheery, glass half full of roses take.

Zero

Pro Bowler

LOL. Well played Badnews,Well played.
Now we just a ROD photoshop guru to draw up the elixir bottle

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Rodgers spent his rookie season with the 4-12 Packers as the Packers' backup quarterback behind Brett Favre."
There is hope! And let me add, this coach is spending every minute of his life to make his boss and fans happy that he was given this opportunity to turn things around. No way Goff fails. No way.

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
burnt that up with 14 years of losing....truth serum here...no koolaid

Maybe no kool-aid... but you always managed to keep some ice cold Quick-Aid on tap... I thought Steve Spagnuolo was going to turn us into a winner.
Then I thought Jeff Fisher would.
Now I think McVay will. I could look at the glass as being half empty or even bone dry... but I realized a long time ago that being a fan is more fun than being a realist and losing seasons suck the same either way.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think best case scenario is that we get a Manning type rookie season out of him. Basically, last season was a wash but if get him to the point where he's slinging the ball around with a load of interceptions AND touchdowns, then I'll feel pretty good that he'll settle in over the years, reduce the interceptions and keep the TDs and yards up.

jap

Legend
You have to place any employee in a position to succeed before he|she can be properly evaluated.

Ram65

Legend
How much better will the offensive line be?

How will the young wide receivers look?

Will Gurley bounce back?

How much better defense under Wade?

Hopefully the new mind set will have everyone ready for the season. It's a new offense but, a much better offense from a scheme perspective. The defense could really come together and help the offense. All in all I expect Goff to get over 20 TDs and keep Ints to around the mark.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

Los+Angeles+Rams+Introduce+Sean+McVay+News+1Nr3XFM_ppBs.jpg

Herblore_Emote.gif