Dr. David Chao on Why Saffold Didn’t End Up With Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Dr. David Chao (former Chargers Team Physician) joined NFL Radio’s The Endzone and explained to Zig Fracassi & Alex Marvez his opinion of why Rodger Saffold did not join the Raiders. He compares signing a player to going into escrow when you buy a house. The house has to pass inspection for the deal to go through. In this case, in the Raiders opinion, Saffold failed inspection.

Listen To Dr.Chao on Saffold

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Wonder if he did the exam and study the pictures to determine this? Why would the Rams sign him then? Curiouser and curiouser!

My expert opinion having no access to any of the medical records is that Rodger needed surgery on that shoulder like yesterday any delay and we're in a bad way next season and the Rams were simply lying about him being fine...or maybe he's completely fine and the Raiders are full of shit, as I say I had about as much access to his medical records as Dr Chao.