DPOY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Hate to say it but it looks like Luke Kuechly will get this honor. He had 24 tackles today and an interception in the win over the Saints plus his team is going to the playoffs. Congrats to Quinn though for breaking the Rams franchise sack record!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Quinn has had an incredible season and is not done yet. Not only a St Louis Rams record but now also leads the NFL in sacks this season. Mathis put up a goose-egg today!

jjab360

Legend
Kuechly had a good day, but his stats have been mediocre when compared to other DPOY candidates over the course of the season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Not sold on this. Quinn holds the Rams record and the NFL leader in sacks and forced fumbles. One game to go.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Luke isn't even in cosideration for me. He had one HUGE game. That's like a guy getting 6 sacks in a game but finishing with 15. Still a good year, but that's with inflated stats.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Dudes, I really hope Quinn wins it, but Luke Kuechly has been playing great football all season. He's the leader of one of the best Ds in football- a playoff D now too. He'd be a worthy winner.

Robert Quinn.

Above is a list of players with 18 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a single season.

If Quinn doesn't win it it's because he's on the Rams.

jjab360

Legend
Dudes, I really hope Quinn wins it, but Luke Kuechly has been playing great football all season. He's the leader of one of the best Ds in football- a playoff D now too. He'd be a worthy winner.
If he wins, it'll be out of respect for the Panthers D more than anything else. He certainly doesn't deserve it for his individual performance.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Robert Quinn.

Above is a list of players with 18 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a single season.

I don't know where to find hits on the QB or hurrys but I'd bet he's at the top or near the very top.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Robert Quinn.

And Lavonte David is one of only two players to ever have 100+ tackles, 5+ sacks and 5+ ints. Quinn is a beast and he does deserve the award but it is naive to dismiss the competition. Some really good D players out there.

A55VA6

Legend
Idk a player in the NFL that deserves it more than Quinn. And I'm not just saying that.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
WHATEVER!!! Quinn gets to 20 and it's his. Heck, I think it's his anyway. I will accept no other player but Quinn.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Hate to say it but it looks like Luke Kuechly will get this honor. He had 24 tackles today and an interception in the win over the Saints plus his team is going to the playoffs. Congrats to Quinn though for breaking the Rams franchise sack record!

24 tackles, dang. What was the rest of the team doing, just watching?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
As long as Quinn is the first player to win the Deacon Jones Award, that's all I want.