Downtown Rams Scouting Report: Penn State WR Chris Godwin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hack was 56 MPH, along with a few other guys, to the top two, Lynch - 59, and Goff, 58 MPH, on the radar. Wentz was 57 MPH. It's Hack's, always rosy cheeks that bother me.
I charted him as undraftable. I can't believe...I can't fathom the fact the Jets picked him SECOND ROUND no less...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I charted him as undraftable. I can't believe...I can't fathom the fact the Jets picked him SECOND ROUND no less...
Not a fan, myself. Didn't see it. I like to see players that improve, not regress.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's Hack's, always rosy cheeks that bother me.

Reminds me of Kyle Boller can go two quarters unable to hit the broad side of a barn. Just not very accurate at all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is if you watch his tape in 2015 they had him running real NFL routes with Hackenberg throwing to him. McSorley was bad and this offense in 2016 was pure college offense...

They had him running real routes this year. That didn't change.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
OH trust me! Hackenberg I took off my board. High character person but I blacklisted him cause he just sucked. My point was as bad as Hackenberg was...McSorley is twice as bad.

Hackenberg was a tough read for me. He would be terrible on the easy throws and would nail the difficult ones. I read an article pointing mostly to bad footwork. The terrible pass blocking couldn't have helped either. The Jets used a second round pick on him because, like many, they were QB desperate. But, it wasn't a crazy pick IMO. If they were able to fix his issues it would be a great pick. He did great on his pro day. It was a calculated risk.

McSorley is worse in arm talent than Hackenberg but he is a winner. He makes the big plays when needed. He under throws a lot of deep balls, and seems to start slow. But he had something that Hackenburg rarely showed; an uncanny ability to succeed no matter what the situation. He has a bit of Russell Wilson to his game but with a much weaker arm.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Someone mentioned Barkley. He ran a 4.33 this spring. I don't know how that translates to electronic timing machines, but figure the errors can go both ways.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Someone mentioned Barkley. He ran a 4.33 this spring. I don't know how that translates to electronic timing machines, but figure the errors can go both ways.
Barkley is going to be the top RB in the draft. He would be only behind Fournette for me if he was in this draft.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Barkley is going to be the top RB in the draft. He would be only behind Fournette for me if he was in this draft.

I think he is more dynamic than Fornette. And it looks like Fornette was held back in elementary school for about six years or more. He looks like he is 28. Maybe his best years are behind him:LOL:

BeefJurky

Rookie
This guy is gonna be legit. I want him at #37 big time.
I'm worried that the team hasn't shown any interest in him though, no prospect meetings or anything.

If not him I'd settle for Engram at #37 though.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
This guy is gonna be legit. I want him at #37 big time.
I'm worried that the team hasn't shown any interest in him though, no prospect meetings or anything.

If not him I'd settle for Engram at #37 though.
I think it's more than that. Also don't be worried either way Rams can go both ways. Gurley wasn't met with and they drafted him and you can say the Rams have only scheduled like four or five visits and have 25 left.