Downtown Rams Podcast Episode 22

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
The Rams kicked off the season with a 46-9 dismantling of the Colts. Celebrate your victory Monday with the Downtown Rams podcast as Jake Ellenbogen & Blaine Grisak talk about the game, talk about the NFC West division, next week's game versus the Redskins and hand out game balls to certain Rams performances that stood out. Check it all out below and don't forget to leave an iTunes 5-star review as we have 58/100 to give away an Aaron Donald/Sammy Watkins jersey.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/downtownrams/rams-defeat-colts

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice show Jake. While I like your co-host and his take on things, he is really hard to listen to. Might I make a suggestion that might help? Get a cardboard sign and write on it "SLOW DOWN AND ANUNCIATE!" hold it up to him when he starts jibbering and talking to fast. He seems fine when he takes his time.

If you guys have asperations to get a following, you really need to get a handle on how you come off your listeners. The more you clean it up the more clicks you're going to get.

I do believe you are making progress. I didn't hear keyboard clicking and the sound quality was better, with good content.

Keep it coming, I'm tuning in.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice show Jake. While I like your co-host and his take on things, he is really hard to listen to. Might I make a suggestion that might help? Get a cardboard sign and write on it "SLOW DOWN AND ANUNCIATE!" hold it up to him when he starts jibbering and talking to fast. He seems fine when he takes his time.

If you guys have asperations to get a following, you really need to get a handle on how you come off your listeners. The more you clean it up the more clicks you're going to get.

I do believe you are making progress. I didn't hear keyboard clicking and the sound quality was better, with good content.

Keep it coming, I'm tuning in.
Thanks bubba!