Downtown Rams Podcast Ep. 61 w/ TST's Sosa Kremenjas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree The Rams go BTA . I know Snead will not draft a RB early, & The Rams have to tie up Todd Gurley.

Kromer has to build the offensive line.He is the run coordinator.His son will have added responsibilities.I think they feed off each other .

LB ? Don’t know if your a Joe Barry fan ? Wade has his work cut out for him , but Johnson is a hell of a good DL coach. They spend so much time working & great knowledge of the game.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree The Rams go BTA . I know Snead will not draft a RB early, & The Rams have to tie up Todd Gurley.

Kromer has to build the offensive line.He is the run coordinator.His son will have added responsibilities.I think they feed off each other .

LB ? Don’t know if your a Joe Barry fan ? Wade has his work cut out for him , but Johnson is a hell of a good DL coach. They spend so much time working & great knowledge of the game.
Why did you give me an ouch tho?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why did you give me an ouch tho?

My bad . Must be a phone issue .

You know your college football way better than myself. I get into the draft after the combine & Senior Bowl practice.
The one player that stood out to me was Hill from NC St. I think he has good value as maybe a 3rd pick ?

Your knowledge about The Rams is excellent. I wasn’t able to hear the whole podcast , but you bring up a lot of debatable topics.

Thanks for sharing

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad . Must be a phone issue .

You know your college football way better than myself. I get into the draft after the combine & Senior Bowl practice.
The one player that stood out to me was Hill from NC St. I think he has good value as maybe a 3rd pick ?

Your knowledge about The Rams is excellent. I wasn’t able to hear the whole podcast , but you bring up a lot of debatable topics.

Thanks for sharing
Thanks my man! I appreciate you.