Downtown Rams Podcast Ep 39 feat. Charles Davis, Mirin Fader & MIN QB Kyle Sloter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hey Jake, Blaine, thx for another show. McVay has said several times he gives Whitworth and Sully off on Wed. practice. He gave Saffold off this Wed also. I know D Williams steps in at LT for Whit and Blthe for Sully. Can you find out who stepped in for Saffold? Also how about some info on new guys Poutasi and Eldencamp? Maybe some insight on Neary and Lucas. Just hasn't been much on any of these guys and where they fit on the depth char of the OLt.

Keep it up.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Jake, Blaine, thx for another show. McVay has said several times he gives Whitworth and Sully off on Wed. practice. He gave Saffold off this Wed also. I know D Williams steps in at LT for Whit and Blthe for Sully. Can you find out who stepped in for Saffold? Also how about some info on new guys Poutasi and Eldencamp? Maybe some insight on Neary and Lucas. Just hasn't been much on any of these guys and where they fit on the depth char of the OLt.

Keep it up.
Will do! I think it's PS guys that fill in. If they need them for a game they will just sign one of the PS guys to the active roster.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah who? And watched the video and no.
He's the guy I interviewed back before the draft happened. Great kid and has a chance to start in this league.