Downtown Rams Podcast Ep.36 feat. Joe Curley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VICTORY MONDAY IS HERE! The #Rams laid waste to the #Giants and Blaine and Jake happened to see it all live in person. Check out the new episode of the Downtown Rams podcast where we react to a fun game and bring on our insider Joe Curley!
iTUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...-joe-curley/id1233567831?i=1000394468433&mt=2
SPREAKER: http://bit.ly/rbg5117ft
Jake, Jake, Jake......I hear you getting off the Marriotta wagon and climbing onboard the Goff wagon! Welcome aboard bro!:fighting:

Loved the podcast. I don't know why I had to dig this thread out of the posting history, you bastids need to support these boys! Anyway, good job.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Love your podcasts Jake, I like your buddy Blaine's knowledge and enthusiasm, but He's hard to listen to. Lets take up a collection and get him a speech therapist!:grouphug:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jake, Jake, Jake......I hear you getting off the Marriotta wagon and climbing onboard the Goff wagon! Welcome aboard bro!:fighting:

Loved the podcast. I don't know why I had to dig this thread out of the posting history, you bastids need to support these boys! Anyway, good job.
Haha thank you so much man! Posting the new one now.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love your podcasts Jake, I like your buddy Blaine's knowledge and enthusiasm, but He's hard to listen to. Lets take up a collection and get him a speech therapist!:grouphug:
Thanks man! I am posting ep.37 now!