Downloaded KODI, now what?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Did the download to my laptop, want to do it to my PS3 or Smart TV but not sure it will work.

But now what do i do? How do I stream live sports?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Kodi is an amazing piece of software. I run it as part of a linux distribution (OpenELEC) on my dedicated Home Theater PC. I have most of the add-ons shown in the video CGI_Ram and and Memphis Ram linked. I'll say this though, sometimes things don't work out so peachy. It's going to take some tinkering, constant updating of the add-ons, installing add-ons for the add-ons for things to work right. Not that it takes a rocket scientist to do it though.

In addition to Kodi, I run a 28 TB server hosting my massive collection of movies and tv shows. Nothing like having a movie on-demand and in HD ready when boredom sets in. I don't think I've seen half of my collection; I need to get me a nice projector and surround sound setup. This 50" Plasma and dated Sony 5.1 setup aren't cutting it anymore. (n)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
dated Sony 5.1 setup aren't cutting it anymore. (n)

Woofer's make all the difference in my eyes. Nothing's better than when that bass kicks you in the chest. Gotta feel it, though...not hear it.